What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KK's LED grow show

ohimaria

Out(of mind)Grower

Attachments

• kk.jpg
    kk.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 12

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
looking good, id say trim some of those huge fans off the cuts might help, sorry but i feel the need to come in someones thread and tell them what they are doing wrong, but i cant see much wrong, maybe low stress training and no more topping, im a micro engineer btw, you might remeMber my old cardboard box grow !!! 8 MORE WATTS POW !!!

KK it s no strange,its normal,plants relatively young as these born about 20 days ago and still in the glass tend to root continuously from the trunk if you keep a high ur (<75%).
:plant grow:

Starting to get exciting!
time for the flip; now the fun begins! :woohoo:

Nice work here!
Subbed.
:tiphat:
:thank you:

looking good, id say trim some of those huge fans off the cuts might help, sorry but i feel the need to come in someones thread and tell them what they are doing wrong, but i cant see much wrong, maybe low stress training and no more topping, im a micro engineer btw, you might remeMber my old cardboard box grow !!! 8 MORE WATTS POW !!!
:bow:

Plants had their first night of darkness last night, I still need to trim some leaf but they are looking good. I hope they dont stretch too much but if they do I will just do some weaving or whatever needs to be done :D

Here is the top tent;

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Already starting to look like a nice jungle in thouse tents KK, gonna be looking crazy in a few weeks!

Looking forward to it :D

Latest posts

Latest posts