What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new ojd casey crosses with s2 an GratefulH for those cold winter nights

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 10

week 10

Cheers Zamzia,,,,

some pics of different casey crosses at week 10 and a tad under a week before cut,,,,,
amazing smells,,sticky like superglue,,,,,,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 10 = other pics

week 10 = other pics

more pics with lamps out,,,
water only for last two weeks,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice n' chunky guy!

cheers Bobbo,,,,
have big colas kissing the floor,,,,
just let them go as i would need god knows how many yo yos to sort them all out,,,
held one up i supercropped in one of the photos,
like a babys arm lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice. Does the Casey give them those fattie's?

yes Bobbo,,,,
casey crosses improve yield no end,,,,
even killer flowers like gsc but not a good yielder has got donkey dicks when crossed with the casey,,,,,,,
very hard to contain the smell even with our huge scrubber and boxed exhaust,,,,,i think its time for a new scrubber as odours should not be breaking out plus i got one of those big ole oonas with the little gel pellets so thats helping,,,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some bleaching to the top of one of the colas but lamps so near i expected a little,,,
around 2/3 inches lobbed off,,,,,
small price to pay for such chunky girls but the stench is worrying,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a huge cann filter and a boxed acoustic exhaust thats too powerful on highest setting but its the carbon thats had it,,,,,
a new one for the next run cos thats gonna be just as bad for stench,,,,,,s2

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I need a new one myself, I have it I just need help putting it up. Plus I'd like to replace my flower tent due to hole's and stuff anyway so I'm not gonna put it up and take it down then put it back up.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need a new one myself, I have it I just need help putting it up. Plus I'd like to replace my flower tent due to hole's and stuff anyway so I'm not gonna put it up and take it down then put it back up.

We have one of those metal frames made for holding filters [large or small] stands around ten foot i think you can see it some of the pics?,
large cann filters are heavy bastards bearing in mind there up 24/7 for months even longer,,,,,fuck the ceiling coming down lol,,,
it dont take up much space so i bang some pics up of it,,
before we cut,,,,good piece of kit,,last forever,if running ojs varietys then a filter is a must have or it will stink the gaffe out,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey S2
Looking good bro
Some nice colas

thanks mate,,,
ya be smoking some of it soon,,,,
very sativa dominant on the whole,,,,
right up yours and grateful h street,,,,,s2:tiphat: