What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Chem and Chemmy Jones

UncleBens

Day 35 12/12

Day 35 12/12

Some pics
picture.php
picture.php

Using canna coco nutrients at half strength and they look overfed IMO... Strange. I've been growing in organics lately so maybe thats the difference.

UncleBens

Aye definately! This is my third run with chemmy jones now, they fatten right up from now until week 10 :)
Im using a 315 watt cdm between the 2 600's, the resin production is even better than the first two runs... pretty sure its down to the better spectrum.

UncleBens

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Starting to fatten up now :)

First run using the 315 watt CDM between the two 600's. Resin production is noticabley better, but the smell is way stronger than the last two runs with just HPS. Theres slightly fruity notes to it that werent there before, looking forward to chop time in two weeks.
Only other thing I've noticed is that they are leafier, but thats ok with me, more trim for bubble.

UncleBens

Day 65

Day 65

Ill chop on day 70.
I mentioned earlier in the thread that the smell faded towards the end of flower, this hasnt happened this time. They stink!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

UncleBens

Cheers!

Going to order some dry sift screens, should get a decent amount off of the trim from these i think.

Anyone know what sort of yield to expect from dry sifting an ounce of bud?

UncleBens

Just weighed one half of the tent, which was all one pheno... just over 650 grams plus fluffy stuff im putting into the hash pile. Not bad at all considering my temps were all over the place for the first half of flower, which i think made them stretch way more than previous runs, and think i underfed them too tbh...
The other half of the tent will be less, there was some other strains in there (not pictured) and it had the lower yielding chemmy jones pheno too.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice show bro
Looking dank
I can smell her from here

Peace

nickman

Veteran
Dank...!!!...

Dank...!!!...

Just went through this thread... pure dank bro. Great job on these girls bro...!!!...

I’ve been wanting to try some strains from CG...

How’s that one OG Chem turning out??? ThAts one cross of theirs I want to try ...!!!...

Great job bro...!!!...

UncleBens

Thanks guys :)

Ive not flowered my remaining og chem plant yet... im planning on running it along with another pack of seeds in the near future.

Just about to make some dry sift with the trim :yes:

UncleBens

Usually I wet trim but last month I bought some dry sift screens, so decided to dry trim this crop. It was a fiddle but glad I did it. Just collected the heads...
picture.php

Got 4 grams of 100u and 3 grams of 75u.
This was purely from trimming, I didnt agitate the trim or anything(ill do that asap).
The 100u is full melt, almost explodes when you touch it with a lighter, and its proper tasty!
75u was pretty much like really good leb or something, still very strong and tasty but not as extreme as the 100u.

The other half of the crop is still hanging, been too stoned to get round to trimming it lol

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow UncleBens
Amazing thread and that Drysift , i can taste it from here
Very nice work bro

Peace

UncleBens

Thanks mate.
Just popped 5 sssdh fems a week or so ago, ill get a thread up when they get interesting...Was going to grow them big enough to take cuts and flower the cuts, so will be a while. If anyone has any tips on growing sssdh id appreciate it :)

lizard_9

The OG Chem i selected was from a pack bought in early 2014, i guess it's a Motorbreath X ChemD.

Latest posts

Latest posts