What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ufc 2010

-Ironlion

:). ...Retro " loves " Cmg dont ya Rg ! ? ... :D

laugh if Cmg "FORGETS where he's at" and throws a Front Kick :)

Last edited:

-Ironlion

Last edited:

jesbuds

Feels like every few weeks when I revisit the "UFC Thread" here it has been deleted/locked/removed. IMO stupid on the mods to do and I'm sure someone will close this thread because it has '2010' in the title. Pretty sure that happened with the 2016 thread...Eh maybe it's not worth it to try and discuss here...

:). ...Retro " loves " Cmg dont ya Rg ! ? ... :D

laugh if Cmg "FORGETS where he's at" and throws a Front Kick :)

Would mean he'd lose his entire payout which is the ONLY reason he's doing this :). I doubt CMG has much of a chance but there is a chance, I mean it's a win-win for both guys with the payouts they are getting. I never trust boxing though, always seemed rigged. I forget the last PPV I watched, think it was Pacquiao/Bradley but that one specifically I still remember and think, "Man fuck this.."

Bwanabud

Feels like every few weeks when I revisit the "UFC Thread" here it has been deleted/locked/removed. IMO stupid on the mods to do and I'm sure someone will close this thread because it has '2010' in the title. Pretty sure that happened with the 2016 thread...Eh maybe it's not worth it to try and discuss here...

I got a strange PM from a Mod a little while back, basically stating we had "1 more chance to restart a UFC thread...and we best keep in in line" and ended it with "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope this keeps you from going off in a ballistic rage like last time"

...which I have no clue when that happened ???

So best stop the crap here, or go somewhere else to talk MMA
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]

-Ironlion

( my quote jb ]........but what a joyful calamity amongst people... WuuuuUU ...:biggrin: .doin this cus hes the best bro, knows that

155. AT 155! .money , power - sure!

betters bending-shunting ma's fPlickin watery tubes.an' Knows that . Toooooo. :-D

-
bb!....Ballistic ragE ! :D :laughing: " Conundrum, s" ? Missile SPEED ... " >>>>>>>>>> "
:D
( Words on a sheet.... PLSSssssss )

Last edited:

-Ironlion

2010 is the event. Ms babba's got a 2016 thread.The NBA or American football ...

"lets have a break from these dates n things *(&^&^%.................switch" Eem

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day B

Cool it hot head !
ha ha ha . Now on to the more serious matter of Holly Holm out pointing Bethe for 5 rounds .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

-Ironlion

yep ,recap! heard that a while ago dude

iN NY@MSG! :)

G , ive jus seen(^Link too) this event has finishedalready! .... also (pre this)a notification on the laptop said UFC fn 111 POST FIGHT press conference..////:

Last edited:

Meraxes

Veteran
I agree with B btw on the shittalk, smartass comments should be ignored and not responded to

-Ironlion

Obama drawin on a cigarette hehehe! marijuana cigarette? ......huaaA:D

Looks like SupAmario " theplumber", disguised, (-:

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day Folks

Poor Bette , said bring it girl .
Holly brought it ...

Wonder what the next step for the Ref was after the warning for inactivity ? Pride had yellow cards for passivity .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Latest posts

Latest posts