What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Connoisseur cookies

Grassimo

Cheers for all the comments guys much appreciated

Some bud shots of the phenos

Cookie #1

View Image View Image View Image

Sweet sour grapes smell and taste, not the most flavourful when smoked as bud. Makes excellent dry sift though with nice returns

Cookie #2

View Image View Image

Got a sweet menthol hashy taste. Smells like these bread/dough kitchen ornaments my mum had in the 90s, when you smell it in the jar lol

Man im praying my Connoisseur Cookie looks like this lol. SUper nice!!

Any smoke reports? Im wondering what the buzz is like haha

HAZE FIEND

Thanks guy's @mack 10 @ForTheLove @Bobbo4200

@Ojd killed it with this cross, loud loud smells coming from these, 3 outta the 4 I ran could be keeper's.

@ForTheLove

I haven't smoked any yet but from looks alone, my favourite is the forum leaning pheno. It looks stunning now it's started to purple up.

But one of the mutant leaf phenos is making a late charge, it's just purpling up now but the frost it's started putting out is madness lol

Only got pictures of the forum pheno, I take all my pictures from my phone. But I promise to get some background lighting for the final pictures so I can display all phenos better.

@ojd any idea when you're strawberry cookies is coming out?

Thanks for looking in guys
absolutely brilliant thread and beutiful crops bro that pheno 1 looks the dogs bollox bro real beautiful n what does the mint choc chip one look like bro?? :thank you:

HAZE FIEND

Cheers for all the comments guys much appreciated

Some bud shots of the phenos

Cookie #1

Sweet sour grapes smell and taste, not the most flavourful when smoked as bud. Makes excellent dry sift though with nice returns

Cookie #2

View Image View Image

Got a sweet menthol hashy taste. Smells like these bread/dough kitchen ornaments my mum had in the 90s, when you smell it in the jar lol
and pheno 2 sounds what id imagine a strain wit a name like cookies shud smell/taste

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing thread Highburyway
you did this strain proud
great pics etc

thanks for posting up

peace

Cheers guy's

picture.php
picture.php

These pics are from a previous run, she has a weird leaf mutation and is slow to veg but is mega tasty and potent.

I'm running her atm with cookie 1 (day48) so will get some new shots soon

Cookie 1 (day 48)
picture.php

Also running cookie 2 but she's at day 63 under 400w

picture.php

Without doubt the best plant I have smoked or seen, she has the lot thanks ojd. She has been and is still being shared as everyone who tried her wants it lol.

They all say the same that it's the best cookies they've tried

Thank guys

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks bro
You put on a great show
Mouthwatering pics

Peace

Cheers guy's

@Big-Narstie

Just vegging a cookie 2 clones up now it's only small atm when it's bigger no problem mate.

Connoisseur cookies 2, day 67

picture.php
picture.php

Coming down at the weekend

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice friggin' thread man! Buds look epic!! I gotta try some of these new cookie hybrids OJD is putting out. Gonna be a hard choice between Connoisseur Cookies, Chem D Cookies, Lem Chem Cookies, Girl Scout Jones, OG Chem Cookies, Triangle Kush Cookies, Diesel Dipped Cookies, East Coast Cookies, OG Kush Cookies. So many choices.

I have seen the Connoisseur Cookies(yours) and the Chem D cookies from someone else on here. Would love to see how the LemChem Cookies look, as well as the Triangle Kush Cookies. I think those two lines would hold the most raw power in terms of potency.

Thanks @DoubleTripleOg

Yeah ojd has so many nice sounding crosses the choice is hard lol

I have a pack of the triangle kush cookies, I did start 2 but one died yesterday dried out whilst at work doh. When I flower her I'll put some pictures up.

I found a potent cookie pheno in the connoisseur cookies. It's got a weird crinkly leaf pattern similar to ducks foot.

I gave some to some friends and 2 of them thought it had been laced with something lol.

I'm flowering her at the minute I'll get omega pictures of her this weekend

Grassimo

Thanks @DoubleTripleOg

Yeah ojd has so many nice sounding crosses the choice is hard lol

I have a pack of the triangle kush cookies, I did start 2 but one died yesterday dried out whilst at work doh. When I flower her I'll put some pictures up.

I found a potent cookie pheno in the connoisseur cookies. It's got a weird crinkly leaf pattern similar to ducks foot.

I gave some to some friends and 2 of them thought it had been laced with something lol.

I'm flowering her at the minute I'll get omega pictures of her this weekend

Man , i got two that im gonna start flowering tmrw lol, and looks exactly like you described, crinkley ducks feet leaves.

Ill get a pic later and add it in, hopefully its cookie dom :D

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey highbury,,,
beautiful looking plants,,,,
nailed it again buddy,,,
pics spot on also...........s2

Latest posts

Latest posts