Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > Access Your Old Gallery!

Thread Title Search
Access Your Old Gallery! Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2014, 04:49 PM #1
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
Access Your Old Gallery!

I've created a new module that allows you to view your Old Gallery.

It's here:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/MyOldGallery

I will add a few more features to it in the future.

"Prohibition is the gateway to fascism." - Treewizard
Skip is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2014, 04:58 PM #2
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
great , great...JOB, simple~awesome...U are....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:37 PM #3
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Skip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond reputeSkip has a reputation beyond repute
And now you can access anyone's Old Gallery by going to their profile and clicking on "Old Gallery" or using the drop-down under their name on each post.

Note that the features are limited at this time.

Enjoy!

Skip is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2014, 08:39 PM #4
MyAssIsGrass
ಠ_ಠ

MyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud ofMyAssIsGrass has much to be proud of
Thanks Skip, I'll have to check and make sure I still have all the originals backed up. I tried to delete some pics from my old gallery about a year ago to save IC some space but for every picture I deleted, my post count reduced by 1. I couldn't see that any of my posts had actually been deleted so I assumed it was some kind of glitch

Old 06-19-2014, 05:49 PM #5
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Don't worry about space on our hd. There should be plenty!

Skip is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2016, 03:46 AM #6
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
Is there a way for a user to remove certain images from their Old Gallery?

I don't see that option.

corky1968 is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2016, 06:00 PM #7
Skip
Let's Get Small!

Sorry Corky, I don't even have an easy way to do it. All the old gallery images are archived (here and all over the net I imagine)
If you have a specific photo you want to delete, if you can send me the url, I can delete the image off the server. But we won't do that for a lot of images.

Skip is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.