What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains do you ladies prefer?

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
My wife has tried many strains i've grown and the one she loves the most is mandala #1 purple raspberry mint pheno. She prefers it over the blue dream clone..... crazy me thinks but happy wife happy life!

I love any fruity strain or strain with intense flavor.I feel like most of the ladies here will agree that our preference is for herbs that taste amazing. C99, Bubblegum, Super Lemon Haze,Blue Dream,Strawberry Cough and Blue Cheese are my top favorite strains.

relic1981

Veteran
bluberry for sure. one of my favorites if its the right cut. og chem diesel line, tw c99 space queen (c99xromulan) good uplifting potent strains that are good for pain but also for anxiety and depression.

S

sirius haze

Hello Ladies, and gentleman,

I came in your Sacred Kingdom to say hello and to ask if there are some womens who have tested new THC:CBD 1:1 strains ?

I have a friend of mine, a young mother who have endometriosis, she suffers a lot and takes codeine and morphine based drugs from the doctor but she dont like that at all. its always hard for her to find quality cannabis; here there is more morrocan soapbar than anything.

So im planning to be her caregiver because she cant grow safely and was looking for a good medical strain. Strains enriched with CBD seems a good choice but i never smoked them so if there are patients with experience it will help me and help her, thank you very much.

For such pain, i read its better to make space cookies/edibles or tincture than smoking alone. im more of a smoker so i will have to experiment combination of recipes to find the right dosage for her...

sincerely

Sirius
~~~

Last edited:

Skunkenstein

The Ladies in my neck of the Woods ask for this Strain by name..Grape Krush. Been running it since it was released.Something in the Blueberry genetics speaks too Females. I've even done blind testing..no name weed..they always choose GK!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

I spent a year or so working in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam

I found the ladies used to like the haze-haze/hybrids usually the smell was the winning factor

Thanks
GA

S

sirius haze

Hey everyone,

I spent a year or so working in a coffeeshop in Amsterdam

I found the ladies used to like the haze-haze/hybrids usually the smell was the winning factor

Thanks
GA

Interesting, i found that Ladies like haze hybrids too, more than indica WLD it seems, ( however it always depends too)

CBD Skunk haze from CBD crew seems to be an interesting cross to try, more sativa NLD than Z7. ( both CBD enriched strains.)
theses two strains have my attention now and i will probably grow one of these 2 for my friend suffering from endometriosis.
A nice balanced 1:1 THC:CBD phenotype with the right terpenes combo should be a good medecine, thank you Gardening Angel, you reminded me that sativa NLD are not always for recreationnal use and indica WLD for medicinal use.

sincerely

Sirius
~~~

S

sourpuss

Wifey loves my super lemon og.... I think its a little too strong for her, shes a deep hard smoker, almost ruins the joint from the way she drags, so ill let her ko herself on the first j, the next one she will just have a little cause shes already ready to pass out:) creeper buzz, gentle but powerful buzz with too much...

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

I thought I would go ahead and bump this thread, see if there is anyone else who would like to contribute. Thank you those of you who already chimed in. I am still interested in finding the ultimate strain for menstrual pain. The ones we have help out a little, but just not enough.

My wife experiences REAL bad dysmenorrhea. And I mean BAAAD! She usually has to miss work if she starts her cycle on a week day. We recently discovered that extract of Black Cohosh helps out a lot, but it knocks her out much in the way that our most narcotic indica does not. So she still has to miss work, albeit, in less discomfort.

If we could find a real good strain that offers pain relief and anti spasmodic properties, that would be so wonderful. So please, if anyone has suggestions, please feel free to mention them here.

I love my wife and I hate to see her in pain!

I have heard really great things about the medicated mj salves. have her rub it on her belly and then use a heating pad to help get it absorbed. also heard great things about cramp bark. not herb but it's medicinal.

D

DoubleDDsNuggs

The Ladies in my neck of the Woods ask for this Strain by name..Grape Krush. Been running it since it was released.Something in the Blueberry genetics speaks too Females. I've even done blind testing..no name weed..they always choose GK!

I had some Grape Drank that I bet is similar if not the same as Grape Krush. smelt and tasted like artificial grape soda. I love artificial grape soda. lol

My favorites are the indica dominate couchlock types that are super strong and relaxing. I do not like the spacey pot. I think it really depend on the smoker. what type of pot do men like? we may go for more berry cutsie names than guys though. it's the whole reason I bought my Dream Berry which is sativa dom but I'm growing it for my mom who prefers sativa dom spacey energetic pot. go figure.

catbuds

I'm thinking bubblegum should do it. It helps the muscle spasms from nerve damage for me. Used to go to bed with a heating pad on those days, & missed a lot of work too. Hysterectomy at 24 ended that misery for me.
- All the kohoshes help. Black, white & blue. Careful. They are also herbal abortion.

Johnnyseed

My wife loves a Pure sativa (or as pure as you can get nowadays). She loves hazes.
she loves to toke.
One of the reasons I love'er :)

Indica_Angel

I have a blackberry kush that works wonders for most of my pains. and it also helps my mood, I can be sad or just out of sorts and it makes everything OK again,
getting ready to run it now actually.

I also like my cookies just for a nice bubble bath n wine kinda fun night very uplifting.
if I need sleep AND I have pain well then I turn to something like god's gift or widow.
I have to avoid 100% sativas most of them make me paranoid.
I can do about 80/20 and be ok.
And blueberry yes! it's such a happy fun smoke for me, I just recv'd blueberry beans but have yet to run them. so many strains so little time.

If I see a lovely plant I'm going to try it..

and if the noids hit me I just take a nap :dance013:

Attachments

• BBK1.jpg
    BBK1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 42

dddaver

Veteran
I have a blackberry kush that works wonders for most of my pains. and it also helps my mood, I can be sad or just out of sorts and it makes everything OK again,
getting ready to run it now actually.

I also like my cookies just for a nice bubble bath n wine kinda fun night very uplifting.
if I need sleep AND I have pain well then I turn to something like god's gift or widow.
I have to avoid 100% sativas most of them make me paranoid.
I can do about 80/20 and be ok.
And blueberry yes! it's such a happy fun smoke for me, I just recv'd blueberry beans but have yet to run them. so many strains so little time.

If I see a lovely plant I'm going to try it..

and if the noids hit me I just take a nap :dance013:

Try kushberry. Shit rules. Seeds at Peakseeds dot com. Business based on Vancouver Island I think.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Just bumping this thread again, in hopes there are more suggestions to come. :tiphat:

Jahnice

thicker skin in training
ICMag Donor
Hush you are clearly a loving and caring life partner to Mrs. Hush. Thanks for that...

I honestly wish I could help out with some strain names but I have never even considered it before.

I normally lean in the sativa direction but in this case the anti spasmodic indices would be better.
I also agree with one of the previous suggestions for edibles or tincture.
I keep butter in 100 ml portions in the freezer and pop it in the microwave to soften for the recipes.

@Mrs. Hush
Heating pad or hot water bottle help a little.
Absolutely staying away from any caffeine in the days before and during helps a lot.
Not just coffee and black tea but chocolate, colas, energy drinks etc
They all make you itchy from the inside.

We found a few good herbal women's teas that seem to take the edge off for me.
Yogi teas 'woman's energy' and 'lemon ginger chai' are both good ones.
Ask your local health food store for tips
Both are cardamom and licorice based.

Hope that just knowing some people care helps some too!

I work with a girl who has the same dysmenorrhea problem and she unfortunately takes low doses of morphine acquired from an old accident.
I have suggested cannabis but she is pretty straight and can't wrap her head around it. She won't even use our Body Shop hemp hand cream because doesn't like the smell!

psyphish

Veteran
Spouse likes sativa potency. She won't even smoke most of the stuff (hybrids) I sell to others, I always gotta have a head stash of something fierce just to keep her happy.

I kind of understand though, we both have high tolerances and it's not easy to get high with hybrid flowers.