Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Announcements > TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums!

Thread Title Search
Thread Closed
TOU Update - Any Breeders/Strains OK in Forums! Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2012, 07:34 PM #31
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
LOL skip at your post literally.....

Yes lets not all go crazy and post every pic from every strain or mention every name of
every single breeder....

I feel like now people can discuss the characteristics of each and every strain no matter
who bred it originally....we all know how these strains spread out all over the world....

ALL STRAINS WERE CREATED EQUAL!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

kind regards from guineapig

Old 03-15-2012, 07:40 PM #32
RugerBaby
Autos are for pussies!

RugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really niceRugerBaby is just really nice
******?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartPothead View Post
I'm looking for career change and was wondering what qualifications do you need to become a MOD on ICMAG?
What does the avg MOD make around here?

Old 03-15-2012, 07:51 PM #33
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of light
Its about **** time we can talk about **** OG

OP

Old 03-15-2012, 08:30 PM #34
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
again the winds of change are blowing thru cannaland.........

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:31 PM #35
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
brilliant news. im sure people will support gypsy and boo/bay all the more in appreciation of the site being less censored.

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 PM #36
ladygrey

ladygrey will become famous soon enoughladygrey will become famous soon enough
jesus christ its about time, well done. just hope dr greenthumb doesnt start his bullshit over here.

Old 03-15-2012, 08:41 PM #37
Guest 88950

Thank You, now i dont have to figure out what the hell *****, **** were. j/k

Cravenmore knows how to initiate the good news..........keep propin the floppys homie

Old 03-15-2012, 08:47 PM #38
Scottish Research

Scottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud ofScottish Research has much to be proud of
I think that this is smart business move Gypsy. Thanks!

R.Fortune

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP

Old 03-15-2012, 08:51 PM #39
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
Nice one!

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them

Old 03-15-2012, 08:54 PM #40
DeezyH

DeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura aboutDeezyH has a spectacular aura about
Thats great news as I've been wanting to share previous grows of non seedbou/bay sourced genetics!

1 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed