What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grandaddy Purple ***

Thats one big girl I have a similar looking pheno that is vegging extremely fast. I don't have any experience with gdp but from what I've read about her she is a slow grower. I just want to say these beans produced some vigorous plants great job CSG !

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice sized bush bro

going to be a lovely sight come 8 weeks flower
keep up the good work

peace

K

kush kings

Yeah I out of 4 packs I only have 1 plant that grow very fast and the rest are all slow veggers I mean slow by all means.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the strain is a slow veger so its to be expected
all gdp logs ive seen look been great so far

peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro those are so healthy, awesome to see these grown out nice and big.
I have 3 ladies that i am deeply in love with, it will take a long time before i drop any of them and i am passing them lots too with amazing feedback.
Cant wait for you to get them flowered, thanks for sharing.
Peace

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro those are so healthy, awesome to see these grown out nice and big.
I have 3 ladies that i am deeply in love with, it will take a long time before i drop any of them and i am passing them lots too with amazing feedback.
Cant wait for you to get them flowered, thanks for sharing.
Peace

Thanks truecannabliss, I am glad you guys made these. Around here GDP is always top shelf weed and has an amazing smell and high.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some early flowering shots.

GDP #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful that those ladies big fan leaves dont block out too much light, GDP is prone to do that so some gentle tucking away of them may help.....really excited about this one with all the killer results we are hearing about.
Peace

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys.
I make my own bloom ferts cody2white, high phosphorus, low nitrogen, med potassium. It was made for hydro's but works great in soil.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Careful that those ladies big fan leaves dont block out too much light, GDP is prone to do that so some gentle tucking away of them may help.....really excited about this one with all the killer results we are hearing about.
Peace

Thanks for the tips truecannabliss, just wondering if I have to keep the humidity real low on the GDP? It is fairly low right now.

Seems like 2 phenos so far, a larger plant with big leaves and a smaller more compact plant with smaller leaves. I am thinking the big leaved one will produce fairly well and the compact smaller plant might put out the rock hard higher quality buds? I guess I'll have to wait and see. :biggrin: