What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Condolence guys!

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Condolences to all.
It is unfortunate that there a crazy people in all walks and cultures......

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Watching the memorial service now my condolences to the familys and friends and all of norway :comfort:

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Flags flying half mast today here in Finland for this terrible thing, what a crazy little mixed up world we live in.

Peace everybody.

blackone

Veteran
My deepest condolences.
Although this would have been a great tragedy anywhere in the world my first thoughts when I heard the news and again when realizing the magnitude of the attack was "NO - NOT NORWAY!!!" because your country has always had a very special place in my heart owing to the many times I've visited when I was a child.
I want to wake up and find that this is just a dream.

ahortator

Veteran
My deepest condolences to all, specially to the relatives and friends of the victims.

It is horrible that something like this could happen.

T

Tamoose

my heart goes out to all who lost a loved one.....why this sad man would advocate death and ugliness in a land so beautiful is beyond comprehension.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
"If one man can create so much hatred, then think about how much love we can create, together!"

Jens Stoltenberg

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
may all families and friends of the victims find the strength to keep on going. keep your heads up.

peace

Kirby_Tokin

Thank you so much for all your comments and support..

My thoughts go to all my fellow Norwegian people who has lost their friends and family.. I'm in Spain watching what goes on in my country, really depressing..

Peace and love
Kirby

Protea

would also like to say thanks for nice comments,and support. and my sincer hope that all thouse at home can stick together and be as big, and strong as this demands.
listen to Jens, creat the love.
Fred og Kjaerlighet

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
One of the many things I learned from a great finnish teacher was how strong you are as a people. This is a very tryin time and my thoughts an prayers are with you all..

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
My condolences.

You should be proud of your countries leadership in saying that you won't change in the light of this tragedy. Stay good and decent and compassionate, the world needs good role models like Norway.

My country took the opposite path of hatred and warfare and many more people ended up suffering and dying as a result of our self serving cowardly leaders.

Z

zomb

Sender hermed min dybeste medfølelse til hele mit broderfolk.

I sidste ende er vi alle i samme båd... Vi må håbe at sociale fællesskaber på tværs af landegrænser, som her på ICMag, i fremtiden kan spotte gødningsindkøbende afvigende monster individer der er stukket af fra gyserfilm.

Vi er kun lige med nød og næppe overlevet muhammed krisen og så nakker et enkelt individ hele norden i egen fod.

Kunne godt tænke mig at dyrke lidt bambus under... :sasmokin:

Fuck it vold avler vold, og tryk skaber modtryk, lets grow in peace, but still feel your pain

Veggia farmer

old thread this, but thanks from a norwegian viking!

This definatly left a mark in our society, no question about it. This and a few other "things" changed us a little bit. We are a long way from everything but after these, all crazy stuff can happen here too. Not just on the TV. Sound odd maybe but it is some truth in it.