What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Holiday Pet Contest Dec 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lil skunk baby

Lil Skunk Baby, why did you photoshop a santa hat and antlers onto your cats? haha. :laughing:
Yep...Guilty as charged:blackeye: Now if you really knew the nature of cats you wouldn't be asking this question.... but i'll explain, Cats absolutely will maintain their dignity at all times and they will in no way humiliate themselves by wearing a silly hat merely to entertain humans. Hey it was all i could do to catch them napping together....lookin like ying and yang bookends

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Santa bringing gifts inspires my cats to make-out..... the old orange is Pogo, and the young white/orange is Job...

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

picture.php

D

danimarie193

picture.php

My wife didnt want to post this one because her eyes look photoshopped but there not and I like this one.

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Here is my pooch.
He wasn`t really cool with me decorating him so he run out and hide under an old trailer...

picture.php

Here is my other dog:
picture.php

She is a hunting dog and it was imposible to make a better shot.
Just jumping and running everywhere.. doing some mad stuff..

picture.php

I really wanted to take a picture of these guys, but they dont like Xmas...
I was chasing them like crazy in that barn, but decorating them was god damn impossible ...
Crazy ass sheeps and goats :DDDDD

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
snug AZ @ Bug in my Holiday PJ'z......booty's included....

snug AZ @ Bug in my Holiday PJ'z......booty's included....

hear is my little princess pre-madonna Byrd.....on Christmas morning......attitude and all.............:stocking:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as U can see...she has her own agenda.......

DG......the pink addidas........are for U....sorry they did'nt come in a pump/ or a nice wedge.......LOL........
:wave:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Couldn't find a misses Clause outfit so I had to dress the girls in drag. Hope everybody is having a good Christmas and holiday season. Bye Bye and ho ho ho.:thanks::santa1:

Maggie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fiona

picture.php

Did somebody start a I hate Christmas thread? Fiona's face agrees.
picture.php

Maggie and Fiona
picture.php

picture.php
BUuuutttccchhhhhh hahah i love bulldogs one day ill have one named butch...

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
This is the funniest pet thread/contest I have seen yet and theirs some funny pics and some just crazy ass funny Ideas and poses good luck to you all.

g0vnaa can you make goatnogg with their milk?? ;) :yes:

goldenahms

I hope everyone has had and will continue to have a great holiday! This is my little Ewok look-a-like Layla, and my little orphan Annie. Pekingese/Poodle mix & Dachshund [aka weiner dog]. Cheers.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Weird Jimmy

Licensed Patient/Caregiver & All-Around Cool Ass B
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the aftermath of a 6-year-old present opening tornado... and the cat who loves the Christmas boxes that were left behind

picture.php

picture.php

STUNKY

ALOTTA GOOD PICS HERE. CATS LOVE A BOX.. i got some pictures i wanna submit. how do i down size the file size??? any one

STUNKY

what am i doing wrong.. i am going into my account and trying to upload the photos.. all are over size limit.. do i need to resize them before i try to load them.. if so how.. i spent 3 hours with a camera last night waiting for some prize winning shots..

WasntMe

what am i doing wrong.. i am going into my account and trying to upload the photos.. all are over size limit.. do i need to resize them before i try to load them.. if so how.. i spent 3 hours with a camera last night waiting for some prize winning shots..
Since you are under 50 posts you are better off to host them on an external site and just do an image post here using the link and the posting image tool in the advanced post section.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Great pics everyone! :woohoo: Lots of happiness being shared in this thread. :biggrin:

Reminder....all pics must be in your ICM pic album to be eligible (see my first post rule #2).

New members having pic upload probs, you can refer to this link to find the file sizes accepted according to your membership status.

https://www.icmag.com/modules/Benefits/

:wave:
DG

Status
Not open for further replies.