What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What Are You Eating Right Now!!!

shithawk420

Veteran
Manilla Clams & Argentine Wild Shrimp with a spicey onion garlic white wine sauce served on Whole Wheat Pasta.....:smoke:....sprinkled with 100% real parm reggy cheese

RMS

:smoweed:
Wait what? That's fresh caught then?that's on another level.ive had real Japanese sashimi and that was great but pasta like that.ive never had it.for some reason people in the Midwest don't like seafood.idiots.more fish for me I guess

TPFTFW

Veteran
bodega Raman noodles
I kid I kid
Grilled Lee n Perrins mushrooms with Cajun chicken sausages and organic Cajun shrimp, with jerk pasta and a freshly grated 3 cheese blend with gruyere, and some old cheddars
C1BEE3A4-B7B9-4CDB-8DE9-367EE24D85D2.jpeg

A67F8B31-BAD2-45ED-B3E4-F17463CB8E0A.jpeg

Throw back to this lobster Reuben in the keys
C6CC6AE3-2AC2-436C-BA11-698E280245C3.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
A lobster reuban? I thought it was made with corned beef? You guys are making me rethink everything I know. I'm gonna make a culinary masterpiece by the end of the week.i gotta figure out how to upload my photos I think lol I don't have a clue what to make though.im sure as shit not getting any kangaroo tails! I would try it though!

Cuddles

Made a fresh batch of vinaigrette and had salad, lamb and roasted potatoe with rosemary.

I also got weak and made another batch of choc cookies last night.

I popped down the supermarket again on friday evening ( I usually only go shopping once a week) and they actually had some of my flour again! Sadly customers are only allowed two bags :( but still....
I can make now some bread if I want. :)

Cuddles

I certainly did hawk .. it's quite gamey if the roo is an older animal but we generally shoot the younger bucks and it's mainly the tail i eat . cook it down over a few hours and all that ligament melts and becomes very glutinous . a bit like lamb neck or lamb shanks . bloody delicious mate !
just made a spag bol with lamb mince , tomatoes and capsicum .. that too was bloody delicious !
Not possible to get roo meat here. But what I have always wanted to try is emu! It´s suppose to be really good for you. I already know that the oil is great but you just can´t eat it with other food as the taste of it is too overpowering, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
Not possible to get roo meat here. But what I have always wanted to try is emu! It´s suppose to be really good for you. I already know that the oil is great but you just can´t eat it with other food as the taste of it is too overpowering, lol.
Say what? Emu? Never even thought of that.those things are dangerous too.i guess they probably lay big eggs.i don't eat eggs so I'm not sure.shit that would be a hell of a trimming job too.i guess I'm lazy! But emu would be pretty tough unless you eat them young right? And how would you prepare it? Like a jumbo turkey? Lol you just made my day cuddles.now I'm gonna look for emus! Few miles away I knew a place that had peacock.i said if they hit my car I'm eating the damn thing!

Cuddles

Say what? Emu? Never even thought of that.those things are dangerous too.i guess they probably lay big eggs.i don't eat eggs so I'm not sure.shit that would be a hell of a trimming job too.i guess I'm lazy! But emu would be pretty tough unless you eat them young right? And how would you prepare it? Like a jumbo turkey? Lol you just made my day cuddles.now I'm gonna look for emus! Few miles away I knew a place that had peacock.i said if they hit my car I'm eating the damn thing!
all animals can be dangerous. Including chicken or pigs - you do NOT want one of these guys to bite you!!!

I´ve never had a chance to try emu and I would really love to!
But if you´re in the US you ought to be able to get hold of emu meat much more easily because there are a number of emu farms (although it´s said to be inferior to the oil/emu you will get in Australia).
Just try to google emu meat and you might find a place where you can order from, dunno you might be in luck .

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Made a big beef stew - with about a kilo of Aberdeen Angus steak chunks - onions/garlic/extra virgin olive oil - salt/pepper - coconut cream - parsnips - carrots - spuds - zucchini/courgettes - mushrooms - red kidney beans - beef bouillon - juice and the zest of a lemon -

Boiled up and left to simmer vigorously - for about an hour and ten minutes - is simply delicious - can serve with freshly made Jasmine/Basmati rice and plain Greek yogurt - Delicioso!

shithawk420

Veteran
all animals can be dangerous. Including chicken or pigs - you do NOT want one of these guys to bite you!!!

I´ve never had a chance to try emu and I would really love to!
But if you´re in the US you ought to be able to get hold of emu meat much more easily because there are a number of emu farms (although it´s said to be inferior to the oil/emu you will get in Australia).
Just try to google emu meat and you might find a place where you can order from, dunno you might be in luck .
Yeah I was just thinking we use emu oil to treat our leather boots.i understand what you mean now.kinda had a stoner moment.maybe I'll raise emu. Probably wouldn't go well with our horses! We used to raise llamas.they were awesome.never ate one though.we were supposed to get some goats.ive seen some crazy stuff on the tele.they dig a big pit and roast it in the ground for half a day.i really just don't have it in me to kill them.i know circle of life and all that but...

Cuddles

Yeah I was just thinking we use emu oil to treat our leather boots.i understand what you mean now.kinda had a stoner moment.maybe I'll raise emu. Probably wouldn't go well with our horses! We used to raise llamas.they were awesome.never ate one though.we were supposed to get some goats.ive seen some crazy stuff on the tele.they dig a big pit and roast it in the ground for half a day.i really just don't have it in me to kill them.i know circle of life and all that but...
wow, it never occurred to me to use emu oil for shoewear. It´s just too precious imo. I take it internally and use it for skin care and wound healing etc.
I think emus are okay usually but they can be vicious when breeding or when young ones are there but this is not unusual animal behaviour.
Might get some emu meat before keeping your own though! I mean in case you don´t even like it, .lol.
But it is said to be very good for you as emu oil contains lots of omegas and lowers bad cholesterol etc.

shithawk420

Veteran
wow, it never occurred to me to use emu oil for shoewear. It´s just too precious imo. I take it internally and use it for skin care and wound healing etc.
I think emus are okay usually but they can be vicious when breeding or when young ones are there but this is not unusual animal behaviour.
Might get some emu meat before keeping your own though! I mean in case you don´t even like it, .lol.
But it is said to be very good for you as emu oil contains lots of omegas and lowers bad cholesterol etc.
I'm sorry to go off topic but I've always had bad eczema.the omegas,fish oil works? That's way too much salmon if I had to eat.i only eat a tiny bite a day lol

Cuddles

I'm sorry to go off topic but I've always had bad eczema.the omegas,fish oil works? That's way too much salmon if I had to eat.i only eat a tiny bite a day lol
fish oil is rubbish compared to emu oil imo.
As for skin troubles emu oil may help a little, but I´m guessing you´ll need a cortisone cream of some kind. Alkaline detox baths may also help if you do them regularly :)

shithawk420

Veteran
fish oil is rubbish compared to emu oil imo.
As for skin troubles emu oil may help a little, but I´m guessing you´ll need a cortisone cream of some kind. Alkaline detox baths may also help if you do them regularly :)
Yeah,that's what I thought.lol I just asked my dad if he knew any people that raised emu's.he was like what? And then I asked my uncle if he tried emu! He was questioning what I was saying too.my reasoning would be those dirty old shit birds probably have oily feathers and that's how they might extract the oil.

Sorry if I'm vulgar.just how how talk.

Cuddles

Yeah,that's what I thought.lol I just asked my dad if he knew any people that raised emu's.he was like what? And then I asked my uncle if he tried emu! He was questioning what I was saying too.my reasoning would be those dirty old shit birds probably have oily feathers and that's how they might extract the oil.

Sorry if I'm vulgar.just how how talk.
no,it´s not the feathers, lol (very funny). most of the fat is located on the back.
Here´s a link to the place I prefer ordering from :

shithawk420

Veteran
no,it´s not the feathers, lol (very funny). most of the fat is located on the back.
Here´s a link to the place I prefer ordering from :
Dang.very interesting.pisses me off if I had emu oil I'd have some more hair! I'm not bald.but that's some extravagant claims.im gonna look into this.thanks for the link.maybe some emu's Better look out cause I might be coming! Just kidding.maybe

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

You need to be taking Udo's Oil Omega 3.6.9 every day. It comes in liquid or gel tabs. I've been taking it for many years. All natural, no chemicals. After 2 or 3 months, your eczema will greatly improve or go away.

udo-s-oil-3-6-9-blend-fresh-plant-based-omega-3-organic-sustainable-cold-pressed-healthy-oils.jpeg

RMS

:smoweed: