What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 oregon outdoor

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Post any photos you would like of your garden this season.
Im only going to have 4. Ill post more pictures within the next few days.
Here is a rainbow sherbert x f4 bluberry. I put up poles and more trellis, ill post pics soon of it currently. I also have a few arjan hazes and a og kush going.
picture.php

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
My phone sucks and i cant get photos to show up straight. Here is some pictures of the stuff i got going this season. 2 arjan hazes up front ( one still needs to be transplanted into a big container, i just transplanted it into a 10 gallon container 4 days ago). The snow melt (rainbow sherbert x f4 blueberry) is the big one in the 300 gallon container with the cover crop. It has 3 layers of trellis now, and a fourth will be coming soon. The cover crop i used is the build a soil 12 clover blend. The plant in the back is a og kush (farmer 12 bagseed). Both the arjan and og are in 200 gallon containers. Im about to cover crop them soon and build up more trellis.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Dankwolf

My phone sucks and i cant get photos to show up straight. Here is some pictures of the stuff i got going this season. 2 arjan hazes up front ( one still needs to be transplanted into a big container, i just transplanted it into a 10 gallon container 4 days ago). The snow melt (rainbow sherbert x f4 blueberry) is the big one in the 300 gallon container with the cover crop. It has 3 layers of trellis now, and a fourth will be coming soon. The cover crop i used is the build a soil 12 clover blend. The plant in the back is a og kush (farmer 12 bagseed). Both the arjan and og are in 200 gallon containers. Im about to cover crop them soon and build up more trellis.
View Image View Image View Image

Nice start . :tiphat:

Goinh to be some big girls .

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
That big one in the back 10 ft already or what?

Thanks bro. The one on the right closest to the fence is the tallest. Its probably about 9ft off the ground, probably 6 1/2 ft from the surface of the container soil. Ill go measure it soon.
The one in the back (og) started pre flowering a bit so im hopeing it re veg's or im going to chop it down.

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
nice plants, when will you thin them out? looks like they could use a bit more airflow
Thank you bro :tiphat:
Yeah i probably could, but i want to keep them bushy until the nights are warmer. A few weeks back i was seeing it get down the 50's at night.
Im at 45.5° n

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

I'm only growing one big plant and a few small ones this year. This is an old line I've been pollen chucking, and it's 6 to 7 feet tall so far as of today:
picture.php

picture.php

This is Kali Mist crossed to it. It is exhibiting very sativa like (NLD) like traits. I hope it gets ripe early enough:
picture.php

picture.php

ThaiBliss

caliprop215

Veteran
Thanks bro. The one on the right closest to the fence is the tallest. Its probably about 9ft off the ground, probably 6 1/2 ft from the surface of the container soil. Ill go measure it soon.
The one in the back (og) started pre flowering a bit so im hopeing it re veg's or im going to chop it down.

Dnt chop it down just strip all the nasty baby stuff buds on the botton it willl reveg. 4 of mine did it 1 is just coming out of flower now and is still very small

Dankwolf

Central oregon

Central oregon

Your garden is looking killer this year. :tiphat:
how big are you going to let them get ? And do you plan to up pot to larger potters ?

I figured i would throw up some pics from down my way. My girls are still going through transplant shock from 10 days ago . But other then that thinhs are going well .

Potters are 11' ft wide by 28" inches deep. Plants are 5'ft to 7'ft tall.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Very envious pictures of some beautiful plants. I'm glad l stopped by to check them out. Mine look like seedlings compared to all these.
Peace

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
Your garden is looking killer this year. :tiphat:
how big are you going to let them get ? And do you plan to up pot to larger potters ?

I figured i would throw up some pics from down my way. My girls are still going through transplant shock from 10 days ago . But other then that thinhs are going well .

Potters are 11' ft wide by 28" inches deep. Plants are 5'ft to 7'ft tall.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74010&pictureid=1862342&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74010&pictureid=1862341&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Your garden is looking even better! Excelllent photos. Those are going to be some 20 pounders man, nice. Ill let them get as big as i can. Im planning to just dump compost tea throughout the season and hope these containers will be big enough. After looking at yours i think ill have to step it up even further next season :biggrin:
Thanks for adding your garden, cant wait to see what you do this season :tiphat:

green404

Nice looking plants. Spoiled.. with those massive pots. lol

The Kali Mist-x looks interesting, Kali Mist is on my list of -to grow-.

Latest posts

Latest posts