What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Epstein Rearrested

Im'One

According to Wolfes new book, it was Epstein who got pissed at Trump ivrr a condo deal. He showed DJT a condo he was going to buy at 36m repo and Trump went behind his back got the funds from Deutschbank at a 100% Loan turned around and sold it to a Russian oligarch at a 55m profit.

So SDNY has him in a vice

DOJ just passed on prosecuting Epstein in June.
Lots of big names implicated including Alan Dershowitz.

And the girl immigrants from Homestead facility are moved...closer to Mar a Largo. Hmmm.

M

Mr D

Explains De Niro and Eminem's anti Trump out bursts as well.

Rachel-Chandler-600x451.jpg

M

moose eater

Historically, every tyrant, every empire, and every Oligarch who thought they were untouchable, or invincible, creates a false sense of security for themselves/itself, and ultimately implodes, collapsing under the weight of their own excesses.

There's a curve therein where brilliance and mastery or manipulation become absurdity and idiocy, and then they flounder.

Dylan and Hendrix said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVGa5D6GDY

Gry

Vanity Fair is a magazine of popular culture, fashion, and current affairs published by Condé Nast in the United States. The first version of Vanity Fair was published from 1913 to 1936. The imprint was revived in 1983 and currently includes five international editions of the magazine. Wikipedia

Im'One

I think Vanity Fair had the scoop several years back and buried the story at the last minute.

White Beard

I expect to see some real broken-field running, but “you gotta catch them all”

Simple truth is, we can’t survive as a society if our young people grow up as targets, knowing they’re targets. If civilization means anything, it means we protect each other and we protect our kids. Like murder, we simply can’t let it happen as if we didn’t live here and didn’t care

Im'One

I expect to see some real broken-field running, but “you gotta catch them all”

Simple truth is, we can’t survive as a society if our young people grow up as targets, knowing they’re targets. If civilization means anything, it means we protect each other and we protect our kids. Like murder, we simply can’t let it happen as if we didn’t live here and didn’t care[

I truly think we are too late. But hope is an addiction than is hardest to give up.

Gry

I hope you are right. These people always seem to get away with it.

We begin with the tantalizing remarks Alex Acosta made in defending his indefensible sweetheart deal with Jeffrey Epstein during interviews for his job as Labor Secretary in the Trump Administration’s transition period in which Acosta said he’d “been told” to back off that Epstein was above his pay grade. “I was told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone”. Scott Horton,a professor at Columbia University’s School of Law and a contributing editor at Harper’s in legal affairs and national security joins us to discuss whether Epstein was an asset of Russian Intelligence and a goldmine of “kompromat” for them, or more likely the Israelis given his close ties to former Prime Minister Ehud Barak and the mysterious forged Saudi passport found in Epstein’s safe with Epstein’s photo on it but an address in Saudi Arabia as his residence.

https://soundcloud.com/user-830442635/whose-intelligence-service-was-running-epstein

White Beard

I thought they hadn’t disclosed the nation that issued the passport; the different name, the Saudi address, suggest it’s fraudulent, but that’s not the same as fake. Knowing the issuing country will shed more light.

White Beard

Well, that was weird enough...didn’t have any close up or ground-view

Looking around the island the thing that really stands out to me it that the central hill seems hollow, with multiple road entrances...and that tennis court is fake: it’s tied to the ground, and has a peak in the middle - NO ONE would play tennis on that. Great screen for flyover eyes....