What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've had about 200 NL Auto plants out for a month already. A couple sub-zero nights and several hard frosts kicked the crap out of the weaklings. The weather has been very cold so far with rain every 2 or 3 days and the odd 67 degree day. The most robust will be seeded.

[iframeb]sqcLjcSloXs[/iframeb]

Weather at this time last year was fantastic. This year is exactly the opposite.

Hey Tycho glad your here friend. I was wondering how you was doing, because we had a really cold spell of weather down here. Sorry to hear about your plants. Ive had about 12 or so fems outdoors and they was in small 1/2- and 1gal bags and some startex to flower. I think from beening root bound and cold weather the plants are thinking it's time to bud. But I've got several that's ok Ive transplanted.
And I've got some stuff to take to my guerilla site Id like to get planted in the next wk or so. I'm very busy Ive got a flowering room almost 40days in and I'm really watching and putting work into bringing home this harvest!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hey Tycho glad your here friend. I was wondering how you was doing, because we had a really cold spell of weather down here. Sorry to hear about your plants. Ive had about 12 or so fems outdoors and they was in small 1/2- and 1gal bags and some startex to flower. I think from beening root bound and cold weather the plants are thinking it's time to bud. But I've got several that's ok Ive transplanted.
And I've got some stuff to take to my guerilla site Id like to get planted in the next wk or so. I'm very busy Ive got a flowering room almost 40days in and I'm really watching and putting work into bringing home this harvest!!

Everyone is gearing up. It'll be fun to watch this year.

No problem on the plant hit. I knew they'd take a hit going out that early. It was intentional because I want to find something akin to the Freezland we used to get in Quebec. Damn things could live with icicles on them. lol

That 200 is only one of several sites this year.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
At 46N I'm just hoping it's warm enough to put my plants outside on June 10th, lol

Heard that! I’m 42.5 and man looks like next week it’ll finally stay over 50 for the low

At 61N, put the first plants outside on the 8th of May and onwards from there. Still got some plants vegging indoors, too. Also need to fill up some autoflowski spots and replant a spot or two after animals ate/killed a bunch of seedlings. Weather's been pretty nice here in the North.

Wishing everyone a good OD-season! :tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We have been really blessed, getting our regular rains, and warm weather! Just enough to keep things moving, not really flooding out!

The backup seedling flat got pretty wet and the germination rate suffered a little. Its all good though, since it selected for tolerance of wet conditions! A lot of it was light rain, and they are really growing now! Will be transplanting as soon as it dries out. Not sure if I will dig a new plot. These will just nestle into the single plot. Don't have time for 2 gardens.

Glad to see you guys are taking advantage of these long days growing out some autos! It will be nice to smell some fresh resin soon!

sativa candy spice pheno

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trying to get more focused on breeding this year. Can't wait to see what phenos turn up! I planted a bunch of the sativa candy spice. Providing for my bro with multiple sclerosis. Getting smart, going after the pheno with more THC and good flavor/resin profile. Pipeline is happy!

Have a good growing season! I will pray for you guys! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting the backups in 6 days behind the others. I bet they catch up just fine. Its fun to watch them grow! They are taking off like the other ones. Will get some updates shots soon! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend as we honor those who gave their lives in the animating contest for freedom! :smoke:

PDX Dopesmoker

Everyone is gearing up. It'll be fun to watch this year.

No problem on the plant hit. I knew they'd take a hit going out that early. It was intentional because I want to find something akin to the Freezland we used to get in Quebec. Damn things could live with icicles on them. lol

That 200 is only one of several sites this year.

That sounds like a fantastic project. Folks out here on the part of the west coast where temperatures rarely dip too much below freezing might be able to grow pot as a winter crop next their kale with cold and frost resistant seeds like what you're aiming at.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a few plants ive just put in 15gal grow pots. I didn't take the best of care of the bigger ones but here we go. There's a Jack Herer and Lemon OG Candy is the sativa looking one, the small one is a realgorilla4!!! Also didn't get pics but got a Lemon Dizzle put in a grow pot!!! I got these from formlinesupply.com. They got some great grow bags and smell proof gear is awesome too!!

Attachments

• 20190524_190444.jpg
    20190524_190444.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20190524_190515.jpg
    20190524_190515.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 24
  • 20190524_190405.jpg
    20190524_190405.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 23

Greenthumber

Here's a few plants ive just put in 15gal grow pots. I didn't take the best of care of the bigger ones but here we go. There's a Jack Herer and Lemon OG Candy is the sativa looking one, the small one is a realgorilla4!!! Also didn't get pics but got a Lemon Dizzle put in a grow pot!!! I got these from formlinesupply.com. They got some great grow bags and smell proof gear is awesome too!!

They look pretty good yet for not taking care of them lol atleast what I can see they look green. Sounds like some nice strains to! I just got some 20gallon bags yesterday it’s been about two weeks my soil has been cooking but gonna let it go another few days at the least, I know the bigger ones are just itching to be transplanted

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79347&pictureid=1948271

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
They look pretty good yet for not taking care of them lol atleast what I can see they look green. Sounds like some nice strains to! I just got some 20gallon bags yesterday it’s been about two weeks my soil has been cooking but gonna let it go another few days at the least, I know the bigger ones are just itching to be transplanted

View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79347&pictureid=1948271

Oh these are nice, very nice!!! Yea mines not to bad I just let them get root bound, and couldve done more to help them along. Yea these grow pots are really 10gal but I put 3 5gal buckets of dirt in them. Ive got some 7gal grow pots that's around 12gal. It seems like I can get 5gal more than what there states as......probably all bags have alot of extra space. Id like to have went 20gal but I've gotta move my plants for a few wks. I already hurt my lower back a few days ago and glad i dont gotta try to move a 20 some gal grow pot. But I'd like to have a few bags for permanently leaving in one spot

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing

Can't wait to see your Dizzle and Jack!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Can't wait to see your Dizzle and Jack!

Hey do you see the Lemon Dizzle I'm running indoors right now?? I took it outta my garage for a few mins and took some pics. It's 35 days into 12/12 here. And it's back indoors I just moved it out for a few hrs. It's got ball bat colas forming and very frosty

Attachments

• 20190520_191721.jpg
    20190520_191721.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190520_194626.jpg
    20190520_194626.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20190520_191729.jpg
    20190520_191729.jpg
    222.9 KB · Views: 26

PDX Dopesmoker

This is one of the seeds I planted around town just left of center, growing next to a tree between the sidewalk and the street, it only gets maybe 90 minutes of sun so maybe it'll just get lanky and die or maybe it'll do something.
ad5k1N5.jpg

This one got leggy but its in a great spot with amazing potential and we're about to have a week of nice weather so maybe it'll really take off.
ndbIWKR.jpg

Look at the size of this tub its in. Got to be nearly 100g and its nice dirt too and nobody planted anything else in there at all yet.
T4nNFVU.jpg

Some of the potentially productive spots I see going to waste really amaze me sometimes.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Hey do you see the Lemon Dizzle I'm running indoors right now?? I took it outta my garage for a few mins and took some pics. It's 35 days into 12/12 here. And it's back indoors I just moved it out for a few hrs. It's got ball bat colas forming and very frosty

Beautiful. Well done!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This is one of the seeds I planted around town just left of center, growing next to a tree between the sidewalk and the street, it only gets maybe 90 minutes of sun so maybe it'll just get lanky and die or maybe it'll do something.
View Image

This one got leggy but its in a great spot with amazing potential and we're about to have a week of nice weather so maybe it'll really take off.
View Image
Look at the size of this tub its in. Got to be nearly 100g and its nice dirt too and nobody planted anything else in there at all yet.
View Image
Some of the potentially productive spots I see going to waste really amaze me sometimes.

I need you here with me trying to find good sun lol. It's difficult to say the least, unless you get out the chainsaw. Nice pics Id say those in that steel tub is gonna be gold. It looks like something usually gets planted there

PDX Dopesmoker

I need you here with me trying to find good sun lol. It's difficult to say the least, unless you get out the chainsaw. Nice pics Id say those in that steel tub is gonna be gold. It looks like something usually gets planted there

Eyeballing potential sunshine in Portland is really easy because everything is laid out in a grid oriented with the cardinal directions and the latitude is close to 45ºN. Out in the woods where you are things are more irregular, but its your place so I bet you've got a pretty good idea of whats what around where already. When I was a kid in Virginia I liked to look for any patch when the weeds grew 10' tall because that looked like a good spot to grow tall annuals and not have them be seen, letting the other plants tell me where the good spots were was all the info I needed.