What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic Gorilla Glue t5 Scrog

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Here they are as of this morning, couple weeks yet. Going to cut seabird guano in half next feed and then cut it out after that, now that we getting closer to the end :)

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I love beautiful, even canopies. :)

Thanks for stopping by, can't wait to try out that XB300, it will also be scroged, but will have a lot more love and attention than these mini glues have gotten.

I am def liking the screens, I have always made them modular like this too so I can pull them out and tend to them, rotate them, etc.

Next couple rounds coming up will be something more worth checking out than these. But yeah, def like the even canopies for sure :)

Btw, they are now 7 weeks into flower.

nickman

Veteran
Hey Tom, looking good buddy. How are you using the Sea Bird Guano?
Are you watering it in or top dressing?

I’ve always just done a top dress or two in flower. I’m thinking maybe I should try using it a bit more during flowering and try the watering it in technique...!!!... I use the down to earth stuff.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
for 5 gal of tea they get 1/3 cup of seabird for veg, and 2/3 cup for flower. I do this every feed veg threw flower. along with ewc, n or p bat, kelp, and molasses(for base mix) i brew the tea for 24 to 36 hours, the mix sits in a sump pump strainer bag :)

Latest posts

Latest posts