What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Introducing cannabis to chemo patient

Galaxy420

She could possibly benefit from non activated oil doses i.e. not de carboxylated. This would allow her the benefit of the cannabinoids without the high.

Dr. Robert Melamede has assisted patients with activated doses up to 60 grams at one time with fantastic cancer killing results with a friend with AIDS and cancerous lesions. Check the end of my treating cancer with concentrates thread listed below in my sig.

I always tell folks as is widely recommended within RSO protocol to begin with a dose of oil the size of a grain of rice per day and work up to 1 gram per day for a minimum of 90 days at 1 gram per day. But some also add the more you can take the better.

Read thru the entire concentrates thread there is a lot of great info in there with greywolf chiming in very often. He is on the front line and is available via pm most times too.

What kind of cancer is your friend dealing with? Has she changed her diet to all organic leafy greens? Is she taking baking soda to push her more alkaline?

I was going to say the same thing about Bob and his friend using 60 grams of oil in one sitting!! said he shit the cancer out in his stool overnight, holy crap... guess if there were to an overdose would 60 grams at once qualify L O L

Green

Veteran
Aloha,

This is way to fuckin heavy of a trip you guys.

Thank you for all of your posts. It's pretty clear that I am in way over my head. I know very little of this fascinating medical cannabis.

I will be changing my tack, sing a different tune. I'm going to find and pay for the best Dr. that works and specializes in cannabis. Who also has access to all the goodies.

I realize that I'm no dr just a tropical narrow leaf connasuur.

I think this is the wisest course of action.

My heart is saddened, the good die young and old, corrupt and fat will out live us all.

My prayers/well wishes/vibes go out to every single cancer patient. May you find strength and peace.

Fuck you cancer and a big fuck you to those who knowingly peddle carcinogenics.

Thanks again everyone!