What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Donating cannabis in socal.

JJ Lowe

Anyone know of a charity, non profit or collective in the SoCal area that accepts cannabis donations that go directly to benifit low income patients in need? We would like to give/donate a small portion of our crops to pts in need who can't afford it. Any recommendations? I'm not looking to receive any compensation back or wanting anyone to profit off the donation..

Thx.

DoomsDay

I'd start contacting vets you know and ask then if they gave a group or ptsd therapy sessions. From there, if the friend is open enough, discuss if they've tried cannabis and see if they are in need. Some of us use daily others have to be Wizz quizzed by the VA and if they have it in their system, they will cancel all medical scripts.

Just a thought. I have a soft spot for the dudes I served with so I try to help out any and all vets whenever I can.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Anyone know of a charity, non profit or collective in the SoCal area that accepts cannabis donations that go directly to benifit low income patients in need? We would like to give/donate a small portion of our crops to pts in need who can't afford it. Any recommendations? I'm not looking to receive any compensation back or wanting anyone to profit off the donation..

Thx.

i live in socal and ill check around unfortunately most want donations and dont use any vendors as much as before.

with meds being tested and insurance and other in the red tape way.

hermdog

Where I live I give free cannabis to my low income patients, discount others, and charge those that can afford, fair market price for my time and quality.
All receive the same effort and product from me.

JJ Lowe

Thanks for all the replies. I'll keep checking around. I would like to find some vet groups.. I'll see what I can find. Thanks again!
Jj

Latest posts

Latest posts