Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > CBD > What high CBD you will grow nextyear 2019 all ? :)

Thread Title Search
What high CBD you will grow nextyear 2019 all ? :) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2018, 01:36 AM #11
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
MS is not fun have.

Only that helps MS is cannbis.

I did know one guy whit MS.
I was thinking now i can make him a miracle.
He can have free medicine from me and try.
So i say to him i believe i have something good for you

WHAT HE ASK

i ask this back
You got MS and i read alot about it., this is hard sometimes for you?

YES

Then he want know what.

I told i have different very good Medical green nature medicine.

He ask WEED CANNABIS?

I told him , natural medicine, green pure medice, this may help
This is the best for MS

he ask again WEED CANNABIS?

Then i say , yepp , but this is good medical strains, not drugs

he anyway told me go fuck off

I WAS JUNKIE

lol

he got mad as fukk, goo awayy idiot junkie

OKEY OKEY

I dig leve his place
I go home
and sleep

Not every one want help either,. its now easy always.

YEYE

lets go pack to topic now guys

peace
pleace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
I'm two years free of growing that nasty high CBD shit since it's now so easy to find here in the US.
I only found one patient with MS who liked it in over six years of holding and passing Cannatonic and now everybody's on the bandwagon but they are all micro dosing it.

GW Pharma's research found the effective medical dosage to be 20mg CBD per kilo body weight daily. That's going to be 1-2 grams a day for the average American.

The way it's sold now the dosages that most regular folks without epilepsy are taking are very micro in comparison.
If it's not just placebo effect at these small doses we are going to see it on the shelves of Walmart next year if Trump signs the farm bill legalizing hemp again in the US.

The price is cratering faster than real weed now that CBD isolate is dropping below $10 a gram and every farmer and his brother is growing it all over the US.

At my farmers market this year one organic vegetable producer who said he had 4 acres of Oregon CBD product growing this year was bringing in a huge potted plant to the market every weekend and I'm seeing CBD signs popping up in front of different business all over.

The race to the bottom on this cannabinoid in 2019 will be fast and furious IMO....

Go follow some hemp growers on IG and see what's up.
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2018, 01:42 AM #12
jrelax
Banned

jrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the roughjrelax is a jewel in the rough
MS is not fun have.

Only that helps MS is cannbis.

I did know one guy whit MS.
I was thinking now i can make him a miracle.
He can have free medicine from me and try.
So i say to him i believe i have something good for you

WHAT HE ASK

i ask this back
You got MS and i read alot about it., this is hard sometimes for you?

YES

Then he want know what.

I told i have different very good Medical green nature medicine.

He ask WEED CANNABIS?

I told him , natural medicine, green pure medice, this may help
This is the best for MS

he ask again WEED CANNABIS?

Then i say , yepp , but this is good medical strains, not drugs

he anyway told me go fuck off

I WAS JUNKIE

lol

he got mad as fukk, goo awayy idiot junkie

OKEY OKEY

I did leave his place
I go home
and sleep

Not every one want help either,. its NOT easy always.

YEYE

lets go back to topic now guys

peace

I Wish that everyone feels better with this hi CBD strains we have now.

They will also be better if we have luck.

Now i want hear more high CBD strains people

Sleep well all
we catch up here tomorrow all medicating IC Mag users i hope

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU
jrelax is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2018, 01:59 AM #13
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by who dat is View Post

Does GW sell CBD products though? I would be hesitant to follow any of their dosage advice is they are selling CBD products. Sure they would want you to buy and use tons of CBD. Do they have any sources they are quoting regarding dosages? This would be some interesting info. Thanks in advance Chunky or anybody else who knows of this info.
Fuck yeah they sell it legally. It's the company in England that Sam did all the breeding for. You've heard of Sativex, Epidiolex.....

Basically they funded all the research, A decade plus so far and they don't grow tons of it, they can only supply a fraction of the people world wide who need it at this time.

https://www.epidiolex.com
Chunkypigs is online now Quote

Old 12-18-2018, 02:13 AM #14
midwestkid

midwestkid will become famous soon enough
Harlox has been the best "medical" pot I've smoked. I'm sure you must pheno hunt but it really treats me well. And I'm gonna buy some seeds. I highly recommend it. It makes me feel sane. And if I over do it. I just go to sleepy town. True medicine
midwestkid is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 03:47 AM #15
icon

icon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud oficon has much to be proud of
CBD Therapy
Candida
Dinamed

I've been growing Therapy & Candida for a few months now & i LOVE the candida grew out 3 beans & got 2 AC/DC phenos & 1 Harliquin pheno the AC/DC works the best for my situation, I took clones luckily & i have a couple Dinamed beans i just got started. I grew 1 bean out & didnt like it but im going to give my last 2 beans a go, i also made a hybrid with Candida & Therapy... Purple People Eater x Candida & Deep Chunk x Therapy that im going to run next but i plan on focusing more on the Candida strains as it works wonders for me.

Nirvana Seeds Fan Club https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=66561
icon is online now Quote

Old 01-04-2019, 09:17 AM #16
GoatCheese

GoatCheese has disabled reputation
One thing you need to know about CBD-rich seed lines, is that they don't seem to be very stable when it comes to pheno/chemo types. I've grown few lines from CBD Crew (CBD Divine and CBD 3D) and i wasn't too impressed with the phenotypic stability nor with the amount of CBD these girls had.

Every plant grew nanners at some point, nine females all together; one CBD Divine started growing nanners after 4 weeks of 12/12 and rest of the plants started growing nanners in late bloom. I didn't grow the strains at the same time, but i had my CBD Critical Cure-keeper (Barney's Farm) growing along with both of these strains and she didn't grow any nanners, so the problem is with CBD Crew's genetics. Sure i'm not the best grower but i've never seen any nanners on my CBD Cure keeper, thou i've flowered her for quite long time.

People have also reported seeing hermie-traits in CBD Crew's other lines, atlest in Sweet N Sour Widow.
:::

I have also seen reports that Dinafem's Dinamed has some high THC-plants in the line, thou it is marketed as "low thc line". Haven't grown any myself thou i have few seeds in the fridge, seeds which i bought just before they released the "version 2" of Dinamed and before i had seen the report of high tHC-plants in their version1 of Dinamed. ...bummer.

So when you guys grow out CBD-rich seeds, don't expect every plant to be a good med-plant.
GoatCheese is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 01:04 AM #17
Under Mi Sensi

Under Mi Sensi is on a distinguished road
I'm going to to grow Vermont Natural CBD seeds. They have some Baox. Cherry Wine, Otto crosses and some Vermont adapted strains that flower early. www.vermontnaturalcbd.com
Under Mi Sensi is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2019, 01:14 AM #18
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
Just planted 5 Dead Lights
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 07-06-2019, 06:42 PM #19
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
Running relief now, abacus, cherry Baox, baox, mountain mango, cherry t1, t1, and cherry blossom on the small test field, Otto, Baox and cats meow on the acreage
highsteppa is offline Quote