What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

G

SWEET...I'm on board but in a rush.I've got a bunch of NE outdoor pics in my gallery.
Had a good yr for sure.Heres a couple pics.I have one plant still flowering she is a blunderberry ...blueberryxwhite rhino x matanuska thunder****

DIESEL clone

Blueberry

wickyd

hello to this thread, I will be starting outdoors next season. Have some mountain jam f2's to try out, and I may purchase some chimera strains that look tasty, like the C+. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm new up here to CT, hopefully we can get some good vibes flowing up here

-wickyd

G

Hey y'all...Wickyd and I hung out for a bit..Had fun talking about plans for next yr.
My blunderberry is finishing up.Chemdawg and sour diesel are drying as I write.What has everyone got planned for next yr?
Here's a ap13 x romulan I grew.they did GREAT here and are ready by mid oct...BL

H

herbal essences

not sure about next year, still need to find myself an outdoor spot, but check out my indoor grow in my signature :), anyways hopefully I will find a plot outdoors and be able to stick some nice clones out there orange diesel, DSD, menage a trois, maybe even some lemon stinky, and possibly whatever else I purchase until then, bud lover do you dry outside? if not, how do you control the smell?

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like this thread is starting to jump!!
everything looks good, keep it green!
peace from a fellow NE grower,
in the tri state thread just south of you :lurk:

G

BANG,BANG...

BANG,BANG...

New Mexican, transplanted to New England.Whats up with all the chopper attacks out here??!!??Ouch!!Rez Alpha diesel day 56 and Rez mindf$#k finished last month. PEACE!!!MUCHA LUCHA!!! :joint: :joint: :dueling:

G

haven't seen any heli's my way...

Herbal E....hey there...no I don't dry my weed outside, but I do dry it in a barn.As far as smell...I do nothing for it. You could dry it in your indoor grow spot if you are worried about smell.?? Talk soon folks

lilac_n_roses

New England lady grower here.. Helis are fierce my way..Did my 1st Outdoor grow this year..W.W. had to take them abit early as the dreaded bud rot started. But still a nice stoney high..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome lilac_n_roses, :wave: always nice to have another lady present. A couple over in the OD NE thread, maybe they'll stray over here.

W.W. = White Widow? William's Wonder? You need to grow some suitable outdoor genetics. When you get your 50 posts, we can talk. :wink:

Welcome to N.E. MUCHA LUCHA, :wave: nice beast of a bud there! :yes:
The Double Sour Diesel's I'm growing are F2's from Rez's originals. Pics in due time, still lil sprouts. :redface:

herbal essences, when you write DSD, I think Double Sour Diesel, tho I know you mean Double Strawberry Diesel. That Rez and his Doubles! :bashhead:

Y'all have a great weekend, and GO SOX!

rasta

awesome stuff. im really happy i found this thread. im a NE grower too. hopefully i can get some pics up soon :)

L

Lune TNS

Nothing special compared to some of the shots you guys have, but here are my tahoe blue and sourdxogkushes.

Stay safe all.

admiralcornport

highlighter: sorry to hear about your losses... glad you're still around to tell the story though. Whats the lineage of the blue diesel?

mucha: I hope you're enjoying the area... sometimes it can be a little funny, like driving the streets with a bunch of wackos. I'm from here and i cant stand the way people drive sometimes. also that second pic looks stellar.

Lune: your plants look really happy! what soil are you workin with and what are you feeding them? Also what lights etc?

Green Floyd

Whats up folks? Had to show my girls. Day 39

Getting so close...Its really smelling nice in here. Fruity with a hint of pungent pop. Its hard to wait :puppydoge

What do you guys do in the last weeks of flowereing to pack on some weight and frost? I've been using the Foxfarm Tripack with Tiger Bloom. I'm about to switch to Cha-Ching from Beastie Blooms. TIA.

G

New Englanda here!

New Englanda here!

Hey guys :headbange . Just joined up after spending some time on reeferman's forum. Like this site alot better.......ssshhhhhhh :joint: . Growing WW, Grapefruit, DP blueberry(1999), and AK-47 by Serious.

Stoked to see more like minded peeps on board. be back soon, friends are here to sample to goods. :joint:

Last edited:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Lune TNS, you may not have the girth of the outdoor gardens shown, but your garden looks extremely healthy! Those leaves look flawless, signs that you are dialed in. :yes:

Green Floyd, what have you got going there? Looks quite healthy too! :D

admiralcornport, the Blue Diesel was created by the TRC. ( Texas Resin Co. )
Rez had sent them his Double Sour Diesel to play around with, and the monk crossed that w/ his infamous Blueberry #38. These were done as a one off, never released commercially in deference to Rez's thing.
I'm also running my last 5 Double Sour Diesel F2's. It's interesting to note that a fair amount of peeps prefer Rez's earlier work w/ the SD, as by the time he made IBL status, hermies started to show up. I have limited exposure to SD, and I don't keep up w/ the drama that revolves around Rez, but I do know that these kicked ass when I grew them outdoors.
The Blue Diesel's have been in flower a wk, and 4 of 5 are girls! On the flipside, my Highend's have exposed 3 of 4 to be males, the other undecided.
The remaining HE's & BD's just went into the flower rm. I'll be keeping the male HE's to make F2's (as the HE is now out of production) as well as a cross w/ the BD's, join the blueberries together. :D
The DSD's are a few wks off from going 12/12. Pics forthcoming, when things get interesting.

Peace, HL

Green Floyd

Highlighter, thanks for the compliment. :headbange I agree, Lune TNS has a nitrogen rich green thumb.

I'm not quite sure what I have. I got the seeds from a really nice bag of danky nugs. I think its ECSD from what I can guess. Its definitly a hybrid. The genetics vary from plant to plant. I have one thats almost pure sativa and one thats almost pure indica. Its been a fun grow so far.

Last edited:
L

Lune TNS

Thanks guys, it means alot coming from some vets like you guys, this is only my 4th grow. This is my first time using promix, Im loving it so far, very simple and easy to figure out what my plants need. The nutes are PBP with liquid karma and some hygrozyme too, and they are under a 400w. Highlighter that blue diesel sounds awesome, I've smoked my fair share of both sd and bb and it seems like a great combo, can't go wrong with the taste I'm sure.

The best part about living around here: the ELVIS we get to smoke on... :joint:

G

Hey Lune :wave: I have almost the same mix as you as far as mix and nutes. I also use pro-mix bx then add some goodies but not much(some guanos, perlite, lime, oxycal, etc). What do you use as a bloom booster with your PBP nutes? I'm using Kabloom and have been for years. Thinking about switchin tho to something orgainc but potent is key. maybe you got some advice seeing you have good results as well with PBP. And also can you give me a little info on the liquid karma and how it helps? I've never used any veg enhancer but recently got some Green fuse from a friend and know nothing about it. I've seen Liquid Karma too but know even less about it. And I love hygrozyme. It almost eliminates nute build up and soil problems. Amazing shit but I use it with every watering so it gets expensive at 10 mls a gal. Thanks in advance for any help. Any others can chime in too :joint:

L

Lune TNS

I've never used a bloom booster myself. I'm not knocking them, but I've noticed that the more stuff I add, the greater chance there is I make a mistake and hurt the plants. I'm with you on the hygrozyme, great, great stuff. It's worth the price IMO 100%.

I've quoted texas kid here, as I could never remember all this info about liquid karma off of the top of my head. It really is good stuff though.

Texas Kid said:
LIQUID KARMA ™Bio-catalyst Plant Stimulant (FYI)
Product description and Benefits....

The introduction of LIQUID KARMA ™ represents a major and significant breakthrough in plant nutrition.
This is because LIQUID KARMA ™ contains a full complement of metabolically active organic compounds not found in regular plant foods or supplements. These unique compounds are absorbed immediately and act as regulatory signals, activators or catalysts to produce synchronized and accelerated growth under all conditions. LIQUID KARMA ™ functions as a growth engine because its high metabolic activity produces a large amount of energy which is immediately transformed to growth.

Biochemical Composition
LIQUID KARMA ™ contains seven major groups of nutrients based on their specific effects on plant growth and development:

A. Fermented Compost Solution – prepared by exhaustive bacterial and enzymatic fermentation of fish meal, composted seabird guano, spirulina, sea kelp, and soybean meal. In order to enhance the fermentation process and obtain a product which contains the highest possible biological activity, the fermentation is carried out in different stages in the presence of humic acid, citric acid, raw sugar cane, complex carbohydrates, glucose, fructose and over 72 trace elements. Fermented compost solution prepared in this manner is used by an increasing number of organic gardeners to obtain luxuriant vegetative growth, huge flowers and flavorful fruits and vegetables.

B. Amino Acids – LIQUID KARMA ™ contains essential amino acids which are derived from casein hydrolysate and soybean protein hydrolysate. Amino acids are important plant nutrients because they serve as building blocks for structural proteins and enzymes. In addition, amino acids are also involved in the activation of transfer ribonucleic acids (t-RNAs) and DNA synthesis.The following amino acids are present in LIQUID KARMA ™:glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, asparagine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methionine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan.

C. Vitamins – All of the vitamins used in this formulation are extremely beneficial for plant growth because they function as co-factors for enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism and the biosynthesis of macromolecules. LIQUID KARMA™ contains significant amounts of riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine and all of the other B-complex vitamins obtained from fermented yeast extracts.

D. Plant Extracts – LIQUID KARMA™ also contains aqueous and ethanolic extracts of etiolated wheat seedlings and Zea mays. These extracts contain high levels of the plant hormones known as auxins and cytokinins. For successful plant micropropagation (tissue culture), the crucial requirements for an auxin and cytokinin are well documented in botanical literature.

E. Humic Acid – In addition to the ingredients indicated above, LIQUID KARMA™ contains optimal levels of humic acid and fulvic acid derived from leonardite. These substances are known to stimulate the growth of roots, shoots and flow-ers, by maintaining the proper osmotic concentration in cells.

F. Seaweed Extract – LIQUID KARMA ™ also contains a high proportion of seaweed extract obtained from North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum). Kelp extract contains metabolically active carbohydrates, complex carbohydrates, minerals such as cobalt, strontium and iodine, and growth substances that are known to be beneficial for plant growth.

G. Carbohydrates – Carbohydrates are included in LIQUID KARMA ™ because they are the direct or indirect precursors of virtually every metabolite. Their presence provides the added burst of energy required to assimilate and metabolize all of the other wonderful ingredients present in LIQUID KARMA ™.

Benefits of Using LIQUID KARMA ™
Extensive research and field trials indicate that LIQUID KARMA ™ produces beneficial results during every phase of plant growth. Starting with seed germination and following through to vegetative growth, budding and flowering, the continued use of LIQUID KARMA ™ ensures optimal plant growth at every stage. In addition, because of the presence of high concentrations of B-complex vitamins and plant hormones in LIQUID KARMA ™, the product has been shown to be very effective in protecting plants from transplant shock, and in promoting the rooting of cuttings. The seven nutrient groups used in the formation of LIQUID KARMA ™ act synergistically to produce optimal plant growth.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=5888&highlight=liquid+karma