What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

YUKONS OUTDOOR TRASH CAN SCROG

NOKUY

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin in guys.

"Budsites"...how big was your can and plants....did you try to scrog?

"dankie"...fukin' awesome bro! I hope your planning to scrog, cuz those are good sized healthy plants!

...and I love how you used mylar insted of just foil like me....you can see a HUGE dif. in reflection Im gonna pick up sum mylar this weekend.

keep us posted :wave:

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Love the idea.

I am thining on giving it a go but I have to do it soon.

In my latitude and climate I would think the mylar would cook the plants but at yours I presume the intensity is less.

Great idea.

minds_I

Fat Albert

Sweet deal, Yukon! Don't let the haters throw ya, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! It'd be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic....

Cheers!
FaT a! :wave:

G

good stuff nokuy, very nice design :D i hope all is well on top that mountain of yours.

ReeferDan

nice idea!!! i might have to try this soon! I was at home depot today looking at different trash cans and pondering the idea of say 3-4 clones in there for a SOG of budsickles.
HOw tall is your Trash Can?

Would there be any advantage of leaning the trashcan slightly to face south? (assuming you are growing in the N. Hemisphere)
Like say putting a brick under one side of the can?

NOKUY

Veteran
ReeferDan said:
nice idea!!!
HOw tall is your Trash Can?

Would there be any advantage of leaning the trashcan slightly to face south? (assuming you are growing in the N. Hemisphere)
Like say putting a brick under one side of the can?

can is about 3 foot tall.

advantage to face/prop it south?....YES

mine faces south, but i can get a bit better light if i prop it a few inches like u said.

quite a bit of progress in the last day or so w/ some more agressive feedings...ill have pics this weekend

NOKUY

Veteran
aiight...time for an update. :wave:

these pics were taken at 33 days.

still no problems!

I've still been trimming some of light bloking fans, but I haven't had to train them in the screen in the last 2 weeks

Things should start getting more exciting here on out, so stay tuned

D

dankiestog

Nice yuk....looking good...my can burn me a little but we grow on...

Latest posts

Latest posts