What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OFFICIAL: 1oz CONTAIN/SHOTGLASS GROW

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
29.57 ml

29.57 ml

Yo dudes, dudesses, (and the people in between) :wave:

This thread looks like too much fun not to take part in :dance: so I'll be representing LGA in the 1oz challenge... hehe :D

1 fluid oz. (US) = 29.57 ml (exact size of cough mixture medicine cups) :yoinks: Hope this is right conversion :confused:

This will be the vessel we intend to use as our container, with just a few holes poked in the base to help drainage :crazy: we already had a 'Spicy Cheese' seedling, just sprouted on side, so she (think positive) has been transplanted into the medicine cup...lol the medium is 2nd hand miracle grow... lol (x2) :biglaugh:
...she's still a bit fragile so a support has been added until she finds her feet, i mean roots... lol :D

The glass outer vessel is for aesthetic reasons only... 45p charity shop :wink:
this is gonna be fun :woohoo: :pointlaug :fsu:

Peace :canabis:
DocLeaf :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is this where you've been chillin honchroni? in the fun-house forum
peace n blessing bro, dL :joint:

kooki

lol 1oz shotglass.. wonder how big that is uk measures? sounds fun tho might pop a cple beans n try myself

kooki

Ta highonthe... , man thats pretty tiny aint it lol.
bonsai style root pruning? multiple topping? and an iv drip into the plants stem for nutes ? rofl jokin with the last one...
Its worth a laugh with some bagseed i think, now to find some 30mill containers(u not gonna moan about .43 mill are ya, i wont fill it to the top honest gov) :D

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Hey kooki, sounds like some great ideas. Try em out and let us know!

I don't think the judges were measuring the cups too closely :wink:

Lucky 7

good to see such industrious growers . . . who said stoner's were slackers :friends: lmao

get my trimming scissors ready!! :headbange

kooki

:wave: So i took my measuring jug n went off to find some 1oz containers :D
I found an eggcup and another plastic container i needed to measure and cut down :dueling:
2 bagseed( dunno what these are, cld be anything :D ) in a glass and off we go :abduct:

BonsaiGrower

Occasional User
I'm thinking heavy LST will produce the best results. I'm gonna tie mine down now...back in a bit. Might take me a while. Heady you want me to LST yours too?

if ya can't make fun of yourself.......

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Prepare to be surprised.....

Man, there are all kinds of negative Nuggys out there, aren't there?

BG, sure LST away!

Latest posts

Latest posts