What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funky Cold Medina

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
sup Berk... damn everything looks great man.. here a Dabney i just took down .. nice size for only 3gal pot... Keep It Green and Stay Safe.. HE

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
real nice HI, I bet she smells terrifico!
Y'all have a look at this here Chaos plant. It got choopped up yesterday at 55 days flower. Has a real nice red wine scent/berryhashness to it. Luv straight hooked me up with some fire fire fire. Thanks again luv. Today we have the bwg13 to choop as well. So pics tomorrow of that and JJWW finishing early @ 52 days. Maybe even a couple purple deez pics.

N

Neptune

Wood you say you are happy with the PBP and Calmag Berkster? :) :)

Lovely trichome piles on them buds man.. I can hardly see the buds.. wowoweeewuh!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea damn im with neptune wheres the nugs? i just see frost and pistils.

hows the battle of the three going?

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran

Holy Frosty the Snowman - there's been a crippling blizzard on Christmas Island :yoinks: :woohoo: Major props Chilli_b! Amazing how frosty they all are!

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha i just noticed that one single purple calyx by itself. id smoke that one first.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rock on guys, its a frosty winter up in here. Woot! I snagged into a few images of this dense, frosty, fast and earthy smelling BWG13. Charped at day 56 and looking everybit potent as can be. It was taken a day later than the chaos so t came in second place in the speed category . The jjww got pulled out early cause it hermed out on me and was trying to seed everything. No pics turned out worthy a shiite. I also missed out on the purple deez pics. They turned out bad and unworthy. It wasnt all that cool anyway. But the smoke will be delish.
So on with the pics.

N

Neptune

BWg13 sure looks potent, but lacking in the buddage department eh!

Here's my contribution to the cr3W! :wave:

Here we have a Romulator SSH..day9bloom

and a Salmon Creek Bigbud, also day9 bloom...

Both are in 5 gallon nursery pots with Promix HP, i hate this stuff... it's hotter than shit. My runoff was 1800 ppm... that's why the SCBB is all yellow lookin'.... bah, ruined my soil crop this time around... bad bad promix. Both vegged for different periods.. the SCBB is a purty big gal!

Awesome!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree DR. they look special without beign overexposed. Thanks for noticing.
Hey nep , nice looking bushes you have there. I hope you enjoy those strains as much as we do.. Looks like they are off to a great start. Keep it up man.
Some strains just dont grow extra large colas. No matter what, the genetics arent there for balloon cola's. But that don't mean they arent some of the best and most beautiful strains. I learned long ago that just cause a certain strain doesnt yield a 1/4 lb everytime don't mean it's not worthy for my personal stashjar. In fact some of the super large plants that look great and yield terrific arent worth an extra baggy in my opinion. But i don't keep those strains in rotation. My big yielding staple 5 would definately have to be this group.
Jackie-O first over 5 oz in Kiss setup
SourD when trained proper she rules
KKSC always over 3 oz and always special
Schrom without even trying
Chocolate Trip almost always 1/4 lb and potent
There are several more strains we keep for flavors, highs and whatnot. But those are a great staple for yields and power. You could call them the big 5. They also make it into my personal fave top 10 somewhere.. But again... yield isnt everything. The BWG13 looks like some fire and smells like it. We'll see soon enough. It's hangin to dry as we toke. But yes it seems to have normal size buds instead of balloons. lol :chin:

lol props on the thread title berkster, i love me some old school funky tunes. ill have to dig up that mp3, i got it somewhere.

Chocolate Trip is pretty good, where'd you obtain yours?

And forgot to say, gorgeous pics all over this thread! Sure you didn't spraypaint that Chaos or something? Shit is absolutely blanketed in trichs! keep it up man

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cavalleysmoker said:
lol props on the thread title berkster, i love me some old school funky tunes. ill have to dig up that mp3, i got it somewhere.

Chocolate Trip is pretty good, where'd you obtain yours?

And forgot to say, gorgeous pics all over this thread! Sure you didn't spraypaint that Chaos or something? Shit is absolutely blanketed in trichs! keep it up man
Thanks man I appreciate the props. The chaos is something else eh.. I been diggin on it since it started flowering. It seemed real stable throughout and was fast without any hermnanners. The next one is 3 times the size of the first one.
On the Chocolate Trip: It was my first aquired clone. Some cool cat named barefoot Steve back a few years ago. Lost track of the dude since and havnt chatted. But we've coveted this clone since. It's bulletproof and its only negative is the buds get so fat and heavy the stems cant support them. But I can work around that problem... :chin:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As luck would have it, I had enough battery power to capture a few select pictures. First up is a 3 strain pic. Starting at the left side and working right is the green crack. In the middle is AG13. The right side shows a Jackie o cola.

Next is a look at the ripening puss kush next to a Crypt also ripening.

C99-13 almost done and leafs have turned black. We had a few nights that got to 59 in there.

Arcata Trainwreck.

G

:yoinks: TrainWreck looks very tasty!! I like Dabney too! looks like really compact and frosty buds. Really Nice garden Chilli!
Good luck with the grow!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
neilspotshop said:
:yoinks: TrainWreck looks very tasty!! I like Dabney too! looks like really compact and frosty buds. Really Nice garden Chilli!
Good luck with the grow!

he don't need luck, he's the godfatheraclause. :joint:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol i think i see that lone purple calyx from the pic in that bowl i bet it was tastey.

but daaamn that tw looks pimped to the max. ive seen some real nicely grown tw and smoked it but those nugs look top notch.

as always the props to the berkster.