What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got my Ace gear already!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Bjorn to farm, I haven't grown out Hash fruits but the rest I have. You are going to love them. Good luck with the germination and your grow. FYI, If you have cracked seeds in water still. You will want to move them to a damp paper towel or into soil. Your seeds can drowned if left in water to long. Seeds and roots need air just like us. Peace

Bjorn to farm, I haven't grown out Hash fruits but the rest I have. You are going to love them. Good luck with the germination and your grow. FYI, If you have cracked seeds in water still. You will want to move them to a damp paper towel or into soil. Your seeds can drowned if left in water to long. Seeds and roots need air just like us. Peace
How long does it take to drown them?
I’ve had awful luck getting my weed seeds to germinate.

baduy

Hash fruit is a great indica with a well balanced high, not too narcotic but strong and with an addictive sour grape taste

I’m over 80% germ rate. I assisted a few stragglers, dug them up and set them near the top. Saved a couple, lost a couple.
These seeds are vigorous! Love it when that happens.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Bjorn to farm :)

Nice selection of indica and sativa genetics for your current grow!
Please, let us know if you have any doubt during their development,
it will be a pleasure to see your progresses and achievements.

Best wishes!

Welcome Bjorn to farm :)

Nice selection of indica and sativa genetics for your current grow!
Please, let us know if you have any doubt during their development,
it will be a pleasure to see your progresses and achievements.

Best wishes!
Thanks dubi.
I’m close to 90% germination. A record for me.
Think I’ll put Guawi and Zam. on 12/12.

Paid for 5 Guawi got 6. Got six plants.
Paid for 10 Zamdelica got 12. Got 10 plants, though a couple are runts.
Paid for 10 Hashfruits got 12. Got 9 plants.
Got 10 free Violeta’s seeds. Got 9 plants.

Last edited:
I’m looking for high flavour, smells and effects...... and have been for a long time.
I’ve finally got myself into a position where I can grow some fucking weed LEGALLY!
Though don’t tell the gov’t I imported Ace genetics from Spain.

Latest posts

Latest posts