What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amsterdam November 2017 get together

zamzia

Veteran
Good work Chevy!!

Hey Grateful, s2 already messaged and said he wouldn't be coming, but I reckon you can persuade him ;)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Zam,,,
would love to go but wil be bang in the middle of cutdown..
so will have to miss out this year,,,,
thanks for thinking of me bro,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That small hotel next to barbazon hotel,,that big hotel before ya get to batavia,,,
same hotel where jazzs chet baker fell out of an died,,,,,
part of the hotel is around the corner and a double room comes with a lounge,fridge,tv and seperate bedroom and bathroom so like a little flat with big windows that can be opened,,,
Very reasonable including breakfast,,,,,,s2

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any suggestions for accommodation??

As soon as you are two or more, airbnb has always been good for me.
I've also been hanging at my friends place a lot, but they're an international gang of punkers and squatters (and they're great) so you never know if you get to sleep at all which is sometimes a bit too much for me hahahaha.
I'll probably be looking into airbnb very soon Zamz

Oh, and "the station" has been nice too (if you can get a good price). Bit outside/southern end of Overtoom, but one needs a bike anyways in Dam, right ? And just around the corner from the Kashmir Lounge...

CC

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no bikes for us chevy,,,,
i like to be in staggering distance to batavia,,pancake house,,voyagers and any gourmet burger places ,,lol,lol,,,,,s2

hazyfontazy

Veteran
no bikes for us chevy,,,,
i like to be in staggering distance to batavia,,pancake house,,voyagers and any gourmet burger places ,,lol,lol,,,,,s2

oh the burgers ,,,new years eves looking good

just remembered kadinsky bar and the kebab shop and the burger bar ,,stoners triangle lol

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Holy mutha bro! Member for 10 years and this is your second post!!

Yes, amazing.....now there is a quiet one...lol

Hey lads, I wish that I could pop over for a soiree' with ya'll. But currently I am do not posses a valid travel document, and even if I did it might prove a bit risky.

...anyways, I hope everyone has a real good time.

Latest posts

Latest posts