Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Bgb goes female (blueberry cheesecake and c99)

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Bgb goes female (blueberry cheesecake and c99) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 07:48 PM #101
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
My inner ocd decided to rear its head and I decided to get the tape measure out also got a new app for the phone so hopefully my sideways pics are gonna be normalish from now on

32ins that's only 4ins of 3ft but I think that as a man il allways claim an extra inch here and there ��

Also the fanta fruit twist is definitely more pronounced as the days go by (actually quite ready to kick myself for not cloning)

For anyone who's not sure of the smell I mean then imagine a mango, grapefruit, peach, and sweet smell or ask at your local shop for a can or bottle of fanta fruit twist! I can't wait to sample this!!!

Until next time people Nuff love

Namestae
bigganjabud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 07:58 PM #102
The Pheonix

The Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to allThe Pheonix is a name known to all
The Pheonix has completed 10 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
you can still clone it Bro

its crazy shit watching a bud re-veg

Peace

Phe

Girl scout Cookies x OG Chem CSG Test Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313650 Done

Lemon Garlic OG x BST (MARRA KUSH) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331683 Revived
The Pheonix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:00 PM #103
bigganjabud

bigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud ofbigganjabud has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pheonix View Post
you can still clone it Bro

its crazy shit watching a bud re-veg

Peace

Phe
Yeah but I ain't got the space to reveg this time tho mate

Watch this space tho mate I'm gonna have to get my mate on this strain!!!

Plus I gotta do the blueberry cheesecake real soon aswell

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 08:42 PM #104
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Just take a clone. It will veg out just takes a bit.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2017, 04:27 PM #105
SwampyTHC

SwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura aboutSwampyTHC has a spectacular aura about
I'll make space for it bruv CLONE IT!!!!
SwampyTHC is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2017, 08:57 PM #106
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampyTHC View Post
I'll make space for it bruv CLONE IT!!!!
Hahahaha really I'd never have guessed, but I can't fit into the clone fairy costume any more tho man

Old 09-29-2017, 03:33 PM #107
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
That C99 is going to the moon my friend

I know you did, you are having so much fun with that C99!
And as you know the Blueberry will come soon too

How long into flowering stage already?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Well mt best mate (who's on here aswell SWAMPY THC) basically seen my 3ft koloas and now he's DOUBLE interested in the rest of this grow

@famale seeds

How you doin Mr b

I've been flying the flag for your genetics mate, and I am here for the rest of my grow life!

You might get an order that mentions me mate lol

Old 09-29-2017, 03:40 PM #108
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
That C99 is going to the moon my friend

I know you did, you are having so much fun with that C99!
And as you know the Blueberry will come soon too

How long into flowering stage already?
Yes my friend Mr b

This grow is definitely a fun one it's actually a pleasure to grow your genetics!!

Flower started on the 25/8

So approaching 30 daysish left mate

There is talk of a couple of tim lapse cameras going up in my tents but then again it is only talk at the moment

Fingers crossed eh?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-01-2017, 06:33 PM #109
bigganjabud

Had to get the plant yoyos out people this beast needed taming I was sick of the headbutt every time I unzipped haha

Oh and I've had success with the new phone app and pictures looking good so Erm yeah...

New macro function haha

Not dslr quality but I'm over the moon my pics are good again!!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:35 PM #110
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Looking better and better my friend. I love the new macro function

And man, that plant is producing such a great amount of resin and I can see it so clear now! Good pics=more details, so tempting

And tell me, how are they ladies behaving? I mean stretching a lot, or they kind of stopped? Any big news?

Take care BGB and keep up the super good work!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
View Image

Had to get the plant yoyos out people this beast needed taming I was sick of the headbutt every time I unzipped haha

Oh and I've had success with the new phone app and pictures looking good so Erm yeah...

New macro function haha

View Image

Not dslr quality but I'm over the moon my pics are good again!!