What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB TURNED PHILOSOPHER (GOKUNK/PHILOSKUNK AND ORANGE CANDY)

benjuanman

Veteran
Would like to try sum shatter one day. Me n the missus have been comatose from edibles the last two days. My girl asked a mate if he had any leaf/tip for cooking.....get to his property and he's got a kombi van full of whole dried plants!! We filled a 60litre garbage bag lol. Couch lock to the max.

B

bigganjabud

Would like to try sum shatter one day. Me n the missus have been comatose from edibles the last two days. My girl asked a mate if he had any leaf/tip for cooking.....get to his property and he's got a kombi van full of whole dried plants!! We filled a 60litre garbage bag lol. Couch lock to the max.

Hahahaha Shatter is my shit tbh but maybe get a hair straighteners and try some rosin

B

bigganjabud

Unfortunately I had no orange candy above the rock wool so I've sat my last two beans of it in water in a last minute attempt to get the genetics in my jar

Remember the beans did split just not much after on the oc

picture.php

Literally 3 more days and by principle I have to go forward with the gokunk

STAY tuned folks

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Gorilla bomb
Atomic bomb
Indigo berry kush
San Fernando valley lemon
Cinderella99
And
Blueberry cheesecake

Hahahaha Shatter is my shit tbh but maybe get a hair straighteners and try some rosin

Nice list of seed man. I'm interested in seeing how the Atomic Bomb and Gorilla Bomb turn out. On the shatter discussion. I've made shatter a lot. But I prefer the earwax texture stuff more. For me it has way more flavor than shatter does. Could just be how I do things. Wax is also much easier to work with. Little pieces don't go flying everywhere when I get a dab's worth. Unlike shatter , that a lot of the time will act like breaking glass when trying to get a dab's worth. To each their own though.

B

bigganjabud

As ya can see we had no luck on the old orange candy so I popped my last two beans yesterday and they got some wicked tap roots om today so they just gone into the cubes

Who knows what's happening next?

B

bigganjabud

Orange candy died or drowned or kamakazied or something I dont know tbh!

Philoskunk is literally just seen the tent

picture.php

The two on the left of this pic

B

bigganjabud

Nice list of seed man. I'm interested in seeing how the Atomic Bomb and Gorilla Bomb turn out. On the shatter discussion. I've made shatter a lot. But I prefer the earwax texture stuff more. For me it has way more flavor than shatter does. Could just be how I do things. Wax is also much easier to work with. Little pieces don't go flying everywhere when I get a dab's worth. Unlike shatter , that a lot of the time will act like breaking glass when trying to get a dab's worth. To each their own though.

Yo dtog was good man?

How are you?

Yeah I'm interested in the gb aswell man they have taken well to flower since Sunday and are very stocky and short but spikey I've only tucked two branches since then

Tbh the atomic is a mix of Chem and thc but this plant is short and shrubby with wicked tight internodes

B

bigganjabud

Sux about the OC. But least u still got plenty of mad strains for the grow n show. Best of luck :)

lol cheers man well ya know the ganja gods have been brilliant with me so maybe i aint supposed to have the orange candy genetics going in my spot ya know?

thanks for passing through bud

well yeah they're settling in nicely tbh i think i need a little circulation fan in there

but for now they seem quite happy and the yellowing of the philoskunk that was obviously screaming to get in the tent and go three rounds with me HAS STARTED TURNING RICH DEEP GREEN AND LOVELY lol

anyway wednesday and sunday are the days i do my nutes changes and all that jazz

so yeah stay tuned everything is going good I've got things sort of sortedish really I'm just playing with days and weeks to work out a crop every 7-8-9 weeks

cheers for tuning in everyone tuff love with the oc staying under but shit i hope i haven't upset philosophers seeds by the problem but meh I'm still trying!!

ONWARDS WE GROW !!

until the next comments

NAMESTAE

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Now how did I miss this one bigganjabud .. well I'm here now so my seat is pulled up and watching with anticipation best of luck :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Well well well look and see what's appnin ere then right these two lovely lookin Lady's are the good old gokunk/philoskunk

So very happy with these girls so far as we all know they were starving last week bless em

picture.php

F

FreeUrMind

There looking excellent m8 if you need a trimmer lol am your man lol

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Left hand philoskunk/gokunk going great guns at the min

picture.php

Right hand philoskunk/gokunk not as bushy but it's early days yet folks

Looking lovely in there at the min

Really can't complain