What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 1000 watt Vero 29 Gen 7 LED Build

linky

Finished the 10 cob 80 CRI 3000k Vero 29 fixture.. here are the numbers at 24" Its pulling 1078 watts at the wall.

9OHdT2R.jpg

willbert

Hi there,

Well done on the build - looks great.

I'm looking to make something very similar to this. 1 question though, is there a more efficient way of using higher rated drivers to attach more cobs so you don't use 5 of them?

linky

Hi there,

Well done on the build - looks great.

I'm looking to make something very similar to this. 1 question though, is there a more efficient way of using higher rated drivers to attach more cobs so you don't use 5 of them?

Yeah, I only used the 185's on this build because I had them not being used already. I have built a few more since using hlg 480's, powers 5 vero 29 version C's on each driver at 100 watts each.

willbert

Ahh I see - makes sense!!

You also used the dimming drivers. Can these be dimmed by any 100k potentiometer or does it have to rated for a certain load?

Latest posts

Latest posts