What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet

Siskiyou

Veteran
I started 5 seeds each of Lucky Charms, Dream Beaver and Sunshine Daydream and had a 100% germination rate.

Lucky Charms 2 females
Dream Beaver 4 females
Sunshine Daydream 4 females

Siskiyou

Veteran
I don't top or train seed plants when I am trying to choose a keeper. I want to see their natural form.

Sunshine Daydream #1 @ 22 days flowering. SD#1 is about 1/3 taller than the others
picture.php

SD2@22days
picture.php

SD3@22
picture.php

SD4@22
picture.php

pickledLSD

Been getting into the vermiculture stuff myself, have a similar soil mix for years, and I'll be using a 16 sq ft tent soon. This is all right up my alley. Very interested in all this so I'll be watching/learning the whole way.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Been getting into the vermiculture stuff myself, have a similar soil mix for years, and I'll be using a 16 sq ft tent soon. This is all right up my alley. Very interested in all this so I'll be watching/learning the whole way.

Pickled, good to have you along.

Very nice

Thank you, Marlo. I have lurked through the WoW thread and it is very impressive! Good stuff. Welcome.

Last edited:

HatchBrew

Veteran
I agree with you on not topping seed plants. Like to see what they look like than work with em from there.

Siskiyou

Veteran
A few close-ups of LC flowered 63 days, dried for 10 days and ready to jar.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

jd4083

Veteran
That lucky charms looks like a keeper for sure...how's the smoke? (sorry if I missed it earlier...not familiar with the strain)

Siskiyou

Veteran
Looking over the LC while jarring it I discovered this.

picture.php

Who's the daddy? Males of SD and DB were removed early enough (I think) and I didn't see any male flowers on the seed plants. Only this one, so far.

Siskiyou

Veteran
The Dream Beaver 4 clones that were taken 44 days into flowering are showing healthy new vegetative growth and roots.

picture.php
picture.php

The Sunshine daydream clones are ready to transplant. These were taken from four seed plants that were 16 days into flowering. 8 of 8 show vigorous roots 13 days later.
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Dream Beavers get the chop at 68 days.

DB1 was about 20" tall at harvest
picture.php
picture.php

DB5 was easily twice as tall as DB1 and show more sativa traits. The third shot of DB5 shows its budshape which seems strongly characteristic of this plant. Her yield was excellent considering her ultimate home was only 3 gallons. She ripened quickly this last week.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Sunshine Daydream @ 30 days flowering. All four look pretty good so far. Choosing a keeper may not be easy. This is where it gets interesting, though.

SD1: Tall and vigorous, leaves upturned, seems very happy.
picture.php

SD2: Medium height, most visible trichomes at this point, even on fan leaves
picture.php

SD3
picture.php

SD4: Short & Stout
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts