What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-98 Silver Pearl

PeopleWish

Silver Pearl carries the most distinct and pungent musk. Absolutely drench with trichromes, she typically tests between 24-26% THC.

Ultra potent sativa dominant hybrid with very little stretching.
He flowers are huge and ultra dense. These characteristics most likely come from her NL and Skunk ancestry. Man this stuff is a crowd pleaser!

Enjoy :)

PeopleWish

This is a very closely held clone only elite. The story is lengthy, and not worth telling to be honest haha.

She smells ultra musty, hashy, with back notes of grapefruit and smoothness if that makes sense. Very distinct. The flavor is thick and almost syrupy. Like sweet tea tasting hash.

She also makes absolutely incredible concentrates.

T

Terps

one my pals always used to bang on about how special she is but the two pictures look like different phenos hence why i asked, grown in different mediums maybe?

Last edited:
T

Toxsik 8

looks killer frosty, on first pic like dragon or something.. whit this thc level gonna blast hats bro, k+

PeopleWish

Im familiar with the story mate one my pals always used to bang on about how special she is but the two pictures look like different phenos imo hence why i asked, grown in different mediums maybe?

Nah same salts, same medium, different lighting for pictures. Different sized plants.

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Very nice PeopleWish! thanks for sharing :)

I love silver pearl! the clone we have around is indica dominant and oh so delicious (fruity, sweet, honey & very stinky) my favorite night time strain for years now...

guy fawkes

Veteran
Nice plants, but i wonder why almost every strain has a pre 98 cut that was never seen untill bubbpre 98 turned but, now we have dozens of 'PRE 98'

wtf happened in 98?!