What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got busted. Looking for legal help

Dudesome

Veteran
Hi mates. First time ever getting busted on a drug crime.

Got caught with 15 units and a little bit of weed being cured. 1.8k watts. :laughing::dance013:

They are trying to judge me on Rikoslaki 50 luku 2 §. On that one I am definitely not guilty. Never sold anything.

Looking for a good lawyer that can operate in Helsinki-Vantaa-Espoo, that has a good experience with such things.

Any advices? I would appreciate!

Cheers in advance! :)

No regrets needed. Im staying positive and not guilty :p

N

nukkumatti

Shit bro!
Hope you didn't have any scales nor bags there..

They will try to charge you with intent to sale with that much wattage but you just need to show them your huge daily amount you need to consume to stay fit.

Sorry don't know any lawyers over there but I'm sure some will!

Positive vibes bro and fuck the police

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
What's 15 units? How much weed u had on you, and did they find scales, baggies and stuff that a merchant would have on him/her?
Anyways, just deny everything. And remember, cops aren't yer friends. In Finland we have this "bad cop, bad cop" thing.

And welcome to the club. :)

N

nukkumatti

Yo, here 2 guys got away with personal consumption with bit more than 100 plants. No paraphernalia to charge with dealing found.

Dudesome

Veteran
Well guys, I won't talk real numbers, Id just say their number came from nowhere. They overestimated everything at least x2 times :)
Still looking for a good lawyer.
cheers :)

Hempnist

I think any good lawyer can explain right amounts in court.

You should look for someone who have good reputation in judicial system (at least is known by others) and wants (or can take) your case.

Hope this helps even little :p

rasras

If thay fiend baggies and scales. I would say that how the hell i will take weed with me if i dont have baggie, mayby in my hand or top of my head???

And Scales are just regular kitchen equipment i have 3 different scales for different things...

Basically in Finland you should have real proof that your selling no just baggies and scale
A person how says that you have sell it to him/her.

Truth is that babylon can fcuk you up anytime, and "oikeuslaitos" is so corrupted that anything can happen when you deal with them.

nisonov

If in Helsinki, try lawyer Jarkko Jaatela...
If in Espoo, try lawyer office Pekka Kivi

I have heard only good things about them

sp3ncer

In Helsinki you ain't got a shit to worry about. Just compare your sentence to other ones after käräjäoikeus and take it to hovioikeus if your sentence differs from a similiar case (compare plant numbers, weight and scale to sentence - if there is a reasonable doubt about your sentence take it to the next level).

Dudesome

Veteran
Well guys everything settled well. Im on probation for 2 years or so now.

But fk that.

I have talked to my lawyer and he said that its ok if I grow one bush. Just got to watch the weed weight numbers in posession.

So I guess Im back in the game...

At the beginning of the year I got down when they busted my huge op.

But things actually went very well, because I realized so much along the way.

I learned a lot about life and myself and won't trade that experience for the expensive equip and 1.8+kg of highgrade shits I lost.

Life goes on and things only get better.

For all those of you fucks out there sitting in paranoia scared to get busted I say this :D :

stop being pussies and start living your dream.

No matter where you are, or what happens, stand still on your own and have patience.

Life brings only what you order.

G

greenmatter

welcome back to the game!

stay safe!

do they do drug tests while you are on probation in Finland?

N

nukkumatti

Good to hear bro!

So you got 1.8kg when raided?? Or you mean 1.8k lights? :D

So back to your plants then asap!

Good luck and stay safe!

offthehook

Veteran
Now when they found you they might wanna check you out every once a while.

Note there is always the option of 'Going Guerilla'

Feel welcome to join us in the Finnish Outdoors 2013 thread Dudesome. ^^