What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Texas growers unite

G

I was just curious how many Texas growers are roaming around out there and what they are doing?

Indoors or Outdoors?

Full blown grow or stealth?

Just looking for like minded shit kickers out there doing their thing.

Texas Kid

wisc2

I did 7 days for a roach in Texas. Needless to say I dont live there anymore. Next year Im hittin Ohio.

G

Oh, The Texas weed Nazi's got ya

Sorry to even here that.

I'm with you on a move but fuck Ohio I'm going to Hawaii.

Tex Kid

G

Texas indoor

and don't say fuck Ohio! Ohio is the shit! Me and my cousins pulled right up next to a cop while hitting a pipe, and he just nodded at us politely and drove off.

Not only that, ohio has CEDAR FUCKING POINT. the roller coaster capital of the world! If there is one thing that is fun and worth doing blazed as hell, it's hitting up cedar point in the middle of the summer and having a blast.:cool:

wisc2

Oh yes they did get me. south of Dallas. 1/8th of 1 gram. Ohio I can afford, plus have family there.

G

Sorry didn't meen to throw rocks Nate.

But let me think, roller coasters or a tropical paradise, island girls, palm trees, year round outdoor harvest, and medical marijuana to boot.

Tough choice........... let me think, hell no, at least not for me

Texas Kid

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
wow.... ohio's weed laws are cool. michigan is real bad, they can take your house for one doob if they want.

DoctorDro

Also Texas Indoors

Also Texas Indoors

I have my babies in the laundry room of my apartment. Not so much stealth, but very secret...NO ONE must know! I have friends over all the time, and the only reaction I get sometimes is how they comment it smells like candy. All I can say to that is, thank you Bog for the Bogbubble:D

BTW I used to live in Detroit a while back and can still remember the days my buddies and I would take trips to Cedar Point. That place is the shiznit (except for those damn long lines). It's too bad they took away the Magnium even though the Gemini is the best.

DD

G

I've got some of that same Bog candy going right now.

Damn I love that stuff, LSD and Bogbubble air freshener of the gods.

Texas Kid

G

Excellent Stuper,

I rearly get down that way unless I'm on my way to Corpis

Nate,

What/who's are those strains?

Texas Kid

G

I was like, shit I've got to have those strains.

My wife has family around Robstown and Alice. So, when I can't talk my way out of I get to make the treck down south.

I hit Austin and San Antonio 3 or 4 times a year also just to get away and party. Especially Austin whata blast well I guess San Anton doesn't suck either.

Big D is my regular stompin grounds

Texas Kid

elmo quist

That explains why the streets are terrible in Dallas--because the Texas Kid does most of his stomping around here. :D

Stealth indoors, guerilla outdoors....blueberry fields forever.

Latest posts

Latest posts