What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zacatecas Tribute Show

Nannymouse

420giveaway
Intersting cross Nannymouse ... please share a picture if you have the chance.

Ha, it looks just like Farmerlion's ZT cross, which he was thinking was crossed to Grape Nepalese, but is part AutoZamaldelica, instead.

Nanny the Mouse has never done pictures. We'll see how that goes in the future.

vermontman

The Zacatecas Tribute is awesome. One pheno (green) makes the most crystal covered buds, the other (purple) has an amazing tropical fruit smell. Pollinated with Purple Satellite to create a path to Oaxaca. Cheers to Vermontman and Green Mountain Seeds, and thanks to Ace for offering these exceptional genetics.
Hello @FletchF.Fletch
Found this thread way late just now But thank you all here and you are all welcome I am pleased that you like my work.
CHEERS!

vermontman

I wish Vertmontmans seeds were easier to get in the states!!
Hello @Sub24ox7!
Again a bit late here, but all my work is now available here in the U.S. through North Atlantic Seed Co. Out of Maine.
OH! PS Green Mountain Seeds are also available through ACE seeds through out Europe.
All strains can be fully scoped out from full cultural information to and lots of bud and bud shots, just google SeedFinder and Green Mountain Seeds
CHEERS ALL!

Last edited:
Gonna give these a go once I get then. Looking forward to some Mexican and central American love in my gardens sounds great. Wish I kept seeds from some of the random nice bricks I came across back when I was a young stoner in the nineties. These being available has removed all such remorse lol, Bet these top the bricks by a mile. Any advice on male breeders to keep an eye out for?

vermontman

Gonna give these a go once I get then. Looking forward to some Mexican and central American love in my gardens sounds great. Wish I kept seeds from some of the random nice bricks I came across back when I was a young stoner in the nineties. These being available has removed all such remorse lol, Bet these top the bricks by a mile. Any advice on male breeders to keep an eye out for?
Hey @Victor-Von-dankenstein!
These are very uniform you almost cannot go wrong picking any boy or lady in the batch, if you go by stem rub I would keep looking out for pine notes.
Hope that helps