What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Pakistani Haze feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
AN ALMOST PURE PURPLE HAZE EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH COLD RESISTANCE

Vigorous F1 hybrid between our famous Purple Haze #23 and the elite purple Pakistan Chitral Kush 2002.

The strong Haze expression of this hybrid is almost untouched by the Pakistani influence, allowing the grower to enjoy an almost intact Purple Haze experience, in feminized format, and that finishes one month earlier than our original Purple Haze.

The Pakistan Chitral Kush reinforces the intense purple and reddish colours and the forest fruits terpenes, also providing strong resistance against pests and cold, without adding any dirtiness or heaviness to the Haze sativa effect or sensitivity against botrytis, as occurs in Haze crosses with Afghanis.

80% of the plants turn purple and reddish outdoors with colder temperatures, with this colourful main phenotype also being the most interesting one in terms of terpenes.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
80 % SATIVA / 20 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 12-14 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 12 %
CBD: Below 0.05 %
CBG: 0.2 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: Purple Haze # 23 x purple Pakistan Chitral Kush elite 2002.
STRUCTURE: Tall tropical sativa structure and thin leaves. Strong branching, moderate and manageable internode length.
BOUQUET: Incense, hashish, old wood, spices and forest fruits (blackberry and strawberry).
HIGH: Accelerated, euphoric and cerebral almost pure Haze effect without ceiling, where the Pakistani brings warmth, without adding dirtiness or heaviness.

CULTIVATION TIPS

It can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development.
We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.
We recommend low-moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle.

Attachments

• Purple Pakistani Haze.jpg
    Purple Pakistani Haze.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW bud finishing.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW bud finishing.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 225
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering3.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering3.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 199
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering (2).jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering (2).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 201
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering2.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW cola second month of flowering2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW harvested bud2.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW harvested bud2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 216
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW harvested bud.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW harvested bud.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 241
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW colas second month of flowering2.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW colas second month of flowering2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 222
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW colas second month of flowering.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW colas second month of flowering.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW first month of flowering3.jpg
    Purple Haze 23 x PCK 2002 ULMW first month of flowering3.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 190

BenoitV1984

Veteran
So does she turn purple indoor too or was it just cold in ULMW's den?

Mine should crack soil in a day or so :)

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Looks really chunky, dubi. Very interesting indeed. Out of the various PH#23 crosses you’ve done, what is your favorite? I know that’s like asking which one of your kids you like better. I have the PHXThai and hopefully another PHxMalawi female this winter/spring from sprout. Interested in whether to add more PH crosses to my collection.

TheDarkStorm

If you dont mind dubi..wats that plant in the background of picture number 6...by the way these have come out quite good the tops seem to blow up huge.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi BenoitV1984,

This cross occasionally produce fully green phenos, but most of the expressions show purple pigmentation, varying from a touch of color to very intense colors, more or less enhanced depending on temps and temp variations, both indoors and outdoors, although outdoors in climates of cold autumn is where it shows all its colorful potential.

Glad you are already germinating a seed. Thanks a lot for your support :yes:

So does she turn purple indoor too or was it just cold in ULMW's den?

Mine should crack soil in a day or so :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Ur Humbl Nr8tor,

I love every Purple Haze #23 hybrid we have released :) I like a lot the eletric and extremely clear and cerebral untouched tropical sativa effects of Purple Haze Thai you know so well and Purple Honduras Haze which is quite similar to the Haze x Thai but kinder and less 'cold'. Purple Haze x Malawi produces a stronger and longer lasting effect than Haze x Thai or Haze x Honduras, yet it's very uplifting and positive. This Haze x PCK cross surpringly has almost 0 indica influence in the finished product so it provides a final product and experience quite similar to the Haze x Thais or Haze x Honduras, but finishing one month earlier.

My favorites are without any doubt Haze x Kali China and Panama Haze due to their more complex terpenes profiles and effects.

Looks really chunky, dubi. Very interesting indeed. Out of the various PH#23 crosses you’ve done, what is your favorite? I know that’s like asking which one of your kids you like better. I have the PHXThai and hopefully another PHxMalawi female this winter/spring from sprout. Interested in whether to add more PH crosses to my collection.

Breadwizard

Haven't seen many photos or reports of this cross, I think it has lots of potential! Here's one I have going one week after the flip to flowering photoperiod. Small pot (2.5ish gallons), and topped once.

Attachments

• photo2035900.jpg
    photo2035900.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 126

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wonderful :love: @Knothead ! Thanks you very much for sharing pics of your Purple Pakistani Haze ripening indoors, this limited edition deserves a bit more of love and attention from growers.

Great blend of Purple Haze and Purple Pakistani traits in your female with a truly explosive hybrid vigor showing when the pure sativa meets the indica for the first time in a F1 like this one.

I estimate she will be ripe around 12 weeks of flowering, although she may want to reflower again.
PPH finishes in average a bit earlier than classic Panama Haze.

StrongTree

Wonderful :love: @Knothead ! Thanks you very much for sharing pics of your Purple Pakistani Haze ripening indoors, this limited edition deserves a bit more of love and attention from growers.

Great blend of Purple Haze and Purple Pakistani traits in your female with a truly explosive hybrid vigor showing when the pure sativa meets the indica for the first time in a F1 like this one.

I estimate she will be ripe around 12 weeks of flowering, although she may want to reflower again.
PPH finishes in average a bit earlier than classic Panama Haze.
here is one that is just starting to get going
IMG_0845.JPG