What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oaxaca 79 (4 different females) x Panama Goddess (F10) fem

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
My lone OaxPan just starting to take off and I expect a nice stretch through flower to maybe 1.25m or more.

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you are also growing this one this season Ur Humbl Nr8tor :)
Hope you enjoy this hybrid as much as others who also had the chance to give it a try.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Glad you are also growing this one this season Ur Humbl Nr8tor :)
Hope you enjoy this hybrid as much as others who also had the chance to give it a try.

Thanks dubi. I love the structure and overall look. I do notice that the stem is thick but very malleable. Going to need some supports.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Maybe it won’t be as stretchy as I imagined. Will have to wait and see. It’s hashy, spicy with just a hint of lemon or lime.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here’s the Oax x Pan today. I’m guessing she will finish mid October.

picture.php

She’s been chewed up a bit and I’m noticing a few small spots of botrytis I need to clean up where the bud worms got to her...but lemony delicious...YES.

picture.php

I kept a small male OTH close by, so we will see if there are any seeds that come out of this one.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She is looking great Ur Humbl Nr8tor, and seems she won't take too long to finish.

The chunky very resinous flowers come from Panama Goddess, fan leaves and growing structure are more Oaxacan. Both have a lemony, musky, incensey terpene profiles, with slight differences that only those who know well both parental plants will be able to distinguish, so unless i can smell and smoke the flowers of your plant i won't be able to comment how much influence has the finished product from each strain.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
She is looking great Ur Humbl Nr8tor, and seems she won't take too long to finish.

The chunky very resinous flowers come from Panama Goddess, fan leaves and growing structure are more Oaxacan. Both have a lemony, musky, incensey terpene profiles, with slight differences that only those who know well both parental plants will be able to distinguish, so unless i can smell and smoke the flowers of your plant i won't be able to comment how much influence has the finished product from each strain.

Haha. Sounds like an open invitation for you to come for a sniff and a puff. You would always be welcome my friend. If we could forgo these silly laws to bring our herbs wherever we wish...and of course post Covid would allow...I’d be on your porch tomorrow.

And I do not know these parentals, so I’ll be blindly asking for a hand when we get to the sampling.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hopefully one day friend :) Did the Oldtimer's Haze male manage to finally pollinate her a bit ? Really happy such high quality sativa hybrid finishes so early there.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hopefully one day friend :) Did the Oldtimer's Haze male manage to finally pollinate her a bit ? Really happy such high quality sativa hybrid finishes so early there.

Agreed, dubi. Yes...pretty quick. She looks likely to be ready in a week or two. I need to give them all the once over. I’ve found a few immature seeds on her but I’m pretty sure there are some viable looking OTH and pulled one brown and mottled seed today. If I can get 10-20 viable seeds and mainly seedless buds, I’ll be very happy.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here she is today

picture.php

picture.php

I’m up to 7 viable looking seeds from OTH

picture.php

What lemon was there has been replaced by...mint. I’ve never really smelled a minty plant, but this one is fully mint/menthol. The tiny Zacatecas Tribute has a mild mint to it as well. And some lemon. Maybe the mint is an Oaxaca trait?

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
i had once toothpaste menthae smelling mexican sativa(sensi 3 way mexi sativa, oaxaca + durban + pakistan hybrid) so yes, i can confirm it.

it had crazy laugh effect