What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelicas, Thai x Panama, Oaxaca x Panama - summer of hell - Test by Koon

Koondense

Veteran
Cool story :)

Heard about similar paranoid/death sensations and devastation effects from african weed in my town in early 80s. All heroin addicts switched to smoking pot for some time, it was better in all aspects plus the early paranoia turned into death like sensations in normal doses. Crazy african weed, too bad i was just a toddler then, nobody saved me a bud from those years :)

Bodi mi dobro, sosed!

kokomarin

We had have more mistical,allmost religiuos wiev about plant and things inside,but now ,in digital era,money and moneypower use primat in reletionships betwen users,then worship a men ,ruin this world,.
My age is 50,30 years ago in tropical africa I find minimal 5 diferent type of killer weed,including type when you cant move anypart of body,totaly loced,astral projection in the midlle of day.:)
Maybe,I was pray for life then,but after lot of bloody visuals and fears become reality in my life during war ,here.
You are propably born little after me,cca15years?

kokomarin

I am sorry Koon,you must have more then 40,if you was toodler.I didnt notice thet word.:)
Stay cool,brate!

Koondense

Veteran
Not that old hehe, not 40 yet but not that far :)

I still remember the short war period in our town, JNA Migs in the sky and i was cycling in the empty town wondering why was everyone so afraid(i was a fan of aeroplanes) . After the sirens announced the end of danger, all came out of basements and shelters and started cooking abundant meals, i think it was a natural response to danger... get fat cause you never know when next meal will come. Though times but thankfully it was not a proper war in our parts.

Anyway, sadly i missed the best cannabis times in the 90s,started smoking late, in early 2000s so had to grow my own african to see how it feels. Got some great herb ut of Cognition(tropical seeds) and Malawi hybrids which are stronger than congolese. Still not as strong as i hear in stories so the search goes on until... well, until the grail is found :)

Wanted to note a detail... my Zamaldelica x Panama plant is getting a bit more room, i eliminated one Mullum hybrid plant which was too slow and gave her space to ZamPan, scrogged her to expose the inner canopy. The buds are insanely resinous and very oily, the smell is very sweet parfume of flowers and citrus along with strawberry. It's probably the most appealing plant in terms of smell, so far. Makes me horny :)

Pics coming tomorrow.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
A couple tops pics of the sweet lady Zamaldelica x Panama, 4 weeks of 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

Not in best shape as she was re-trained in a scrog, will get much better very soon. Vigorous plant needs to be run again so I'll be taking a clone or two, she's got potential.

Thanks Dubi for the lovely R+D hybrid.

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Plenty of frost on this girl for this early stage of flower, also the aroma is intense and truly amazing.

ZamPan
picture.php

This autumn marks my "return" to outdoor, kind of :)
I was hiking in the mountains in june and had a couple clones with me, just in case I find a nice spot for them. I found it and put the couple under the alpine sunshine, not having any expectations, given the casual approach and no intention to care for them.
All of this made me more happy to find them now in october, the spot did its job, they remained unnoticed and practically flowered properly until the end. The resin and overall looks tell me they were picked in the best possible moment, just before the snow.

Oaxaca x Kali China
picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama(OaxPan clone)
picture.php

they smell truly fantastic, there are more broad terpenes on both compared to the indoor runs, the OaxPan smells strong lemony but has something added to her profile, maybe just the smells from plants around but I love it. Also OaxKC has some more body to her smell, maybe because she(both actually) were fully ripe but my indoor plants got harvested just a bit on the early side.
Anyway, I 'll be doing it again next season, maybe with OaxPan again and also some other ladies for company.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Loving every post of this thread :huggg: Wonderful stories about the old african sativas from the 80s kokomarin.

So glad the Zamaldelica x Panama is getting you excited Koondense at such early stage. The feedback i have received about this new sativa hybrid has been outstanding so far, a few growers told me it was their favorite genetics from last season among many other ACE strains and from other seedbanks too.

Very happy to see the guerrilla Oaxacan hybrids survived and finished so well up there in the mountains :) guerrilla plants have such a special vibe and shinny terps from the soil, air and other plants surrounding that is very hard to replicate indoors or even outdoors growing in pots with branded soil and ferts.

kokomarin

Thank you,very much,dubi:)
I belive my seedlings selected (steam smell)plant,out of 200,is half autoflower trigger from zamaldelica reg,.
Plant is small,but in flowering from solsticium(need few more weeks):)
I have lot of plants,very few pics..
https://photobucket.com/u/lea12345/p/95731cb2-b0a0-40d2-89a4-0475ea9d2425
I was in africa 1989-91,period,when I back home,war atmosphere,27planes was allready destoyed,town locked.pure evil was around.
Allraeady cold nights,Koon?:)
Pozdrav

Koondense

Veteran
Zamaldelica x Panama, she's doing great.
picture.php

I keep overfeeding her which is not ideal. Due to pushing some extra nutrients to her neighbour(A5s1 by Karma) which has some trouble with N absorption, the ZamPan is slightly suffering too much food but still handles it without real issues, apart from burnt leaf tips and slightly clawed foliage with not pronounced serrations. Nevermind, the resin is quite impressive and the smell is getting more complex by the day. A truly delicious smelling plant this ZamPan.
From now on I'll take better care of her in terms of feeding(I'm an expert in not keeping promises lol).

Take care and stay healthy

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks nepal,

zamal panama is still drying and smells very strong of orange lemon rind and sugary incense.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely friend ;) Looking forward to know your opinion about Zamaldelica x Panama vs Oaxaca x Panama after the curing!