What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Honduras Haze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
100% SATIVA HAZE HYBRID WITH THE PERSONALITY AND QUALITIES OF THE BEST AND MOST ELECTRIC OLD GREEN COLOMBIAN SATIVAS

Green Honduras Haze is the result of the direct cross between our Green Haze #19 mother and our best first generation Honduran sativa males, creating an extremely tropical, vigorous and productive 100% sativa, true F1 hybrid, with all the personality and qualities of the best green Colombian sativas of the 60s and 70s. Its psychoactivity and terpene profiles of Haze and old Colombians will take you back decades... to when true sativas had no trace of indica influence.

Green Honduras Haze shows a virtually identical growth structure and floral development of pure Green Haze, which in the right conditions of strong light intensity and stable, warm conditions will produce successive and abundant reflowerings, generating gigantic final yields thanks to the hybrid vigour provided by Honduras, in itself a very productive pure sativa. The Honduran influence also works to shorten the flowering time of the Haze by 2-3 weeks, without even slightly diluting the extreme sativa profile that we expect from this type of hybrid, but instead augmenting it. Excellent resistance against rains and fungal pathogens such as botrytis, due to the ‘tropical blood’ that runs through the veins of this hybrid and because of its spongy, pure sativa floral structures.

Very stimulating effect, both physically and mentally, completely clean, encouraging conversation, expansiveness and activity. The effect is of moderate duration and initial potency, but of great quality and without ceiling or tolerance limits, taking you higher and higher, right up to the sky with nothing restricting its euphoric psychoactivity. When the effect fades it does not leave any kind of mental or physical heaviness or numbness.

The Green Haze #19 parent is our best Green Haze mother and has been used previously to develop successful pure sativa hybrids, from our excellent Panama Haze to the most extreme limited edition of Green Haze x Thai. Green Honduras Haze undoubtedly follows the trail of Green Haze x Thai for cleaner and euphoric Haze hybrids, although Green Honduras Haze is far more productive.

Green Honduras Haze differs from its sister Purple Honduras Haze by having, on average, a more compact structure and generally finishing flowering with green colours (despite low temperatures during bloom), although both share a personality, psychoactivity, potency and very similar terpene profiles.

A standard (regular) limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD FORMAT
F1HYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 100 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 14-18 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: DECEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-40º
THC: 12-17 %
CBD: 0.07-0.08 %
CBG: 0.06-0.09 %
Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: Mainly beta-myrcene, with large variations in its content, followed by variations in the presence of small amounts of alpha-pinene, terpinolene and trans-ocimene. Sesquiterpenes: Moderate amounts of beta-caryophyllene.

GENETICS: Green Haze #19 x best 1st generation pure Honduran males.

STRUCTURE: Extreme tropical sativa, with a very thin leaf and pale green color. Very fine and flexible stems, which withstand the worst showers and blizzards.
BOUQUET: Woody (cedar), spicy, and incensed, with a deep and refined background to flowers full of nectar, citrus fruits and tropical fruits.
HIGH: Very stimulating effect, both physically and mentally, completely clean, that invites conversation, expansiveness and activity. Of moderate duration and initial power, but of great quality and without ceiling or tolerance limits, taking you higher and higher reaching the sky without restraint. When the effect fades it does not leave any kind of mental or physical heaviness numbness.

CULTIVATION TIPS

Due to its extreme tropical sativa genotype, indoors it is mainly recommended for lovers of pure sativas, although with patience, strong light intensity and with the adequate care, cultivators with ‘green fingers’ can obtain huge yields.

Outdoors, it requires a tropical or subtropical climate to show its full potential of production and potency. Although it can be cultivated easily between 20º-37º, where a warm coastal climate with mild autumns (similar to the Mediterranean zone), or the use of greenhouse is recommended.

Requires low nutrient levels throughout its development, although it accepts either moderate/slightly high PK levels at the peak of the most abundant reflowerings. Outdoors, it is recommended to mix a good organic base substrate, rich in guano and humus, plant them in soil in a sunny place and leave them to grow at their own pace without using fertilisers or stimulants.

Attachments

• Green Honduras Haze bud.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze bud.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Green Honduras Haze bud2.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze bud2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 124
  • Green Honduras Haze bud3.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze bud3.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Green Honduras Haze bud4.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze bud4.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Green Honduras Haze plant.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze plant.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Green Honduras Haze plant3.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze plant3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Green Honduras Haze plant2.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze plant2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Green Honduras Haze cannabinoid and terpene analyses

Green Honduras Haze cannabinoid and terpene analyses

THC: 12-17 %
CBD: 0.07-0.08 %
CBG: 0.06-0.09 %

Terpene profile: Monoterpenes: Mainly beta-myrcene, with large variations in its content, followed by variations in the presence of small amounts of alpha-pinene, terpinolene and trans-ocimene. Sesquiterpenes: Moderate amounts of beta-caryophyllene.

Attachments

• Green Honduras Haze 2 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze 2 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Green Honduras Haze 1 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze 1 análisis de cannabinoides.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Green Honduras Haze 2 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze 2 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Green Honduras Haze 1 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    Green Honduras Haze 1 análisis de terpenos.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 125
read a lot of haze and landrace sativa grow,i change my mind and go plain water and organics nutes for flower.i use all ready nutes soil i think thats inaf first 8-10 weeks
then something little?is guano-tee best choise or mayby use something else,guanogal where is all in one?
i was try sst from organics linss bean and it works nice and coupel times local dark syrap,i try make kompost but i fuck it up,20 years using salt base nutes hard to take first jump.

Last edited:
haze can grow only commercial soil if i understan corretly only ph chek water?
is it normal ghh is slow start?10 days 11/13 and still dosent have tru leaf,no nute burn or any symptom only slow grow?i have time i just thinking did i all ready FU

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome shaman_fin,

Not sure i fully understand some of your comments, but overall tropical sativas like Green Honduras Haze doesn't require much nutrients or bottled feeding, just a well balanced soft fertile soil, plenty of light intensity, space and patience. Please, post pics of your plants in case you need any tips or recommendations. Best regards

thanks dubi,sometimes too much sativa before writing
these green is my first tru organics grow,In two steps do I want to use guano or bio-canna flower nutrients?i dont take photo too nervous risk leave some info in photo,growing go nice slow but every day little more grow.thinking take klone root it but back flower and but two more seed soil,then i now how they grow my place and environment.

I wood

At twelve weeks flowering I am in the home strech now.
The first one Im flowering did not love what i did for it. It was showing a little yellowing from being in a small pot so a mild topdressing of rainbow mix bloom and worm castings was applied. It responded by clawing and dropping a few leaves before bouncing back with a burst of growth. Up potting with nutrient rich soil 3 or4 weeks into flowering is a better way as witnessed with clone that is several weeks behind original seed plant.
Seed plant is 36” stick of buds falling over from its own weight, will probably yeild about 1/4- 1/2ounce from 3/4 gallon of soil.
Clone is bushy and way denser in growth but still will need some supports later i’m sure. This one looks like it will produce closer to 2 ounces from 2 gallons of soil.
These are beautiful plants and fun to grow but have a similar learning curve to other sativas.

Last edited:

Aphilas

Hi shaman_fin, i think its better not to use any bottled nutes with true sativas. If you want to use guano then mix it into the soil beforehand but make sure the ec is not too high. Less is more with sativas and it depends on the soil if its beneficial to add guano.

I use guanokalong soil which is 1.3 ec and already has guano, wormcastings, perlite and peat moss in it. I start with 3-5 liters of soil and keep it there as long as the plant is healthy and looks good. When i see that the plant needs a bigger container i will transplant it to the final 14 liters pot. I give them water only for the whole grow since the soil already has enough nutes.

If you have good soil to begin with its all you need and its easier to play with potting up and giving only water instead of trying to force feed or try to fix deficiencys with bottled nutes.
One thing i have noticed is that when sativas get rootbound they can suck up the nutes very quickly after that and then it can be hard to fix with bottled nutes.

Also when you mentioned about slow growing you should make sure the pot dries up well before watering especially when they are small seedlings. Some plants grow slower if its too moist in the beginning or can even make mutations. I could be wrong but these are my observations so far.

I have 5 of these Green Honduras Hazes in veg and all of them are vigorous, some more, some less. Cant wait to see how they turn out and good luck with yours shaman.

First post on icmag btw, time stop the hardcore lurking and participate...��

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi shaman_fin

Congrats on babies! :)

Most probably you won't need to feed your Green Honduras Haze seedlings during their first 3-4 weeks of life, until they get rootbound. Just water them with the right ph (6.5-6.8).

For the flowering stage, switch them directly to 11/13 photoperiod, keep them in small pots until the flowering stretching is over, then transplant to bigger pots with guano in the soil mix when the stretching ends, let them be in their new pots for 2-3 weeks more without feeding, and next start to feed them gently at the start of real flowering production with EC levels between 0.8-1. When the flowering is more advanced and abundant, and if the plants are big then you can later increase a bit the feeding in flowering with bottled nutes. Hope it helps!

thanks dubi,sometimes too much sativa before writing
these green is my first tru organics grow,In two steps do I want to use guano or bio-canna flower nutrients?i dont take photo too nervous risk leave some info in photo,growing go nice slow but every day little more grow.thinking take klone root it but back flower and but two more seed soil,then i now how they grow my place and environment.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi wood,

You are completely right. When tropical sativas of this kind are showing deficiencies indoors when they being are growing in small pots, it's better just to transplant them to bigger pots and they will easily recover their health in just one week, rather than try to correct and increase the feeding in the rootbound plants in small pots.

Best wishes for the rest of the flowering stage! :)

they are start
At twelve weeks flowering I am in the home strech now.
The first one Im flowering did not love what i did for it. It was showing a little yellowing from being in a small pot so a mild topdressing of rainbow mix bloom and worm castings was applied. It responded by clawing and dropping a few leaves before bouncing back with a burst of growth. Up potting with nutrient rich soil 3 or4 weeks into flowering is a better way as witnessed with clone that is several weeks behind original seed plant.
Seed plant is 36” stick of buds falling over from its own weight, will probably yeild about 1/4- 1/2ounce from 3/4 gallon of soil.
Clone is bushy and way denser in growth but still will need some supports later i’m sure. This one looks like it will produce closer to 2 ounces from 2 gallons of soil.
These are beautiful plants and fun to grow but have a similar learning curve to other sativas.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Aphilas :)

A pleasure to have you here participating in the forums.
Thanks also for supporting our work and best wishes on your Green Honduras Haze grow!

I have 5 of these Green Honduras Hazes in veg and all of them are vigorous, some more, some less. Cant wait to see how they turn out and good luck with yours shaman.

First post on icmag btw, time stop the hardcore lurking and participate...��

i buy guanokalong but never use guano before,what you dubi think?how mutch i but that 10l pots.manufacturer's instructions was light 0.5l/50l soil med 1l/50l and hot 3l/50l
my soil contain N 400mg/kg,P 130mg/kg,K 500mg/kg

Aphilas

Hi Dubi, thanks for the warm welcome.

As soon as i saw this strain i knew i had to get it. Been dreaming of Green Haze but the flowering time and overall tropical behavior had me doubting and thinking maybe i should start with something bit easier. Then i saw a hybrid with Honduras and i was sold.

Been reading so much positive feedback about Honduras and it sounds like a perfect match to lower down the flowering time and adding vigour and yield to Green Haze without changing its effects.

Im hoping that i can find a nice one with maybe like 14-16 weeks flowering time and to cross it with Blueberry Sativa to reduce the flowering time a bit more and adding potency and indoor adaptability but without changing the clean extrovert euphoric effects. That is if the BBS is what im expecting.

Aphilas

It would be better to start with a low amount, maybe even lower than the light recommendation because of the tropical sativa sensitiveness.

You can always add more later by top dressing if you feel like it, but removing excess nutes can cause problems since flushing could also remove something we dont want to be removed. So start gently.

Also guano is getting released slowly and could take months to show if theres too much, so be patient not to add more if they dont really need it. @shaman

thanks advice,
i went to buy a big bucket and mixed it in 0.5 dl / 3l soil,and but it cook then before planting i mix it in 7l soil.i get 10l light soil

if the plant needs more energy then I add it on top.this organic thing is starting to get more and more interesting :)