What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

woolybear

Veteran
Happy to report I got my order of Beanz beans in record time and with great freebies! Thanks RGS, gypsy and beanz!

Dave Coulier

Veteran
A suggestion for the site, please put up the strain descriptions. Many of the beans Im looking at on there dont have a strain description, nor can I visit the old boo/bay now to view those descriptions :(

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This can be a problem when we have so many varieties that have been sent in over a period of many years, many of them crosses/hybrids without a part or full description from a multitude of different seedmakers/breeders.....

There is probably information about their characteristics online somewhere but going thru a lot of this older stock often brings up packs which we have no info about.

A suggestion for the site, please put up the strain descriptions. Many of the beans Im looking at on there dont have a strain description, nor can I visit the old boo/bay now to view those descriptions :(

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Posted in wrong area in this forum but I placed a $1000 order last thursday or friday? I received it yesterday in the US. Talk about fast....

:peacock:

Post which ones I was very active back then and may remember.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
For real- especially when it comes to Chimera. Was going through the stacks this morning and 40 amps is all over it. Great resource there.

Expecting my latest order today or tomorrow. The other two arrived amazingly fast.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was just now able to open my order. Many of the items I had ordered seemed to be swapped out or are wrong? If they were swapped out because they were out of stock I would have very much liked to be notified...There were plenty more on the list I wanted vs. what I received. I will never pop 8+ of the packs in my order ;\ I have 0 interest in them what so ever. I have no email or notice that this was going to occur and I can see people being very upset over this. I would have very much like to have been given a chance to pick substitutes vs getting seeds I will never pop quickly.

If someone just messed up on my order I would like to see if there is someway we can fix this? Having to ship this back from the US though is not something I am really looking forward to doing right now. It's still a security issue here shipping to Europe and having to fill out customs while on a camera.

I put this publicly because other people are really going to not like this and it will save you a lot of grief.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not gonna lie it kind of stings because it would have been very easy for me to pick out things I REALLY REALLY wanted especially since 4 of the ones not received were ones I wanted extremely bad. It wouldn't have mattered though if I could have just chose my own.

2 of the packs may have been simple mistake as I was given 2 urban poison instead of 2 durban poison.

Only got one of the 4 CDD v 1.0 from Rez think he swapped those for Raredankness Ghost Train Haze beans and Rare Dankness afghan ghost but definitely no intention of ever popping those ones. Like 0 interest ;\ I have a huge seed library and I researched those back in the day quite a bit just not at all what I need in my line up or want. I don't mind losing out on Rez Gear I got plenty of CD and worked those lines my self quite a bit just wanted extra gene pool laying around.

There were many others I'd have been thrilled with you can't get anymore or hell even one's you can. Would definitely in the future just ask people.

KITCHA

Veteran
I grabbed the last pack of Ograskals White Master Kush hoping that's exactly what was sent 40oz I will be disappointed if they have sent anything else and asking fir a refund.. Grabbed a pack of white urkle seems there are a few left so guessing that will be ok.

G

growhigh1233

i got my order timely and was correct,i put them in to germ the day i got em a week ago.................

hope you get sorted out 40amps

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Not gonna lie it kind of stings because it would have been very easy for me to pick out things I REALLY REALLY wanted especially since 4 of the ones not received were ones I wanted extremely bad. It wouldn't have mattered though if I could have just chose my own.

2 of the packs may have been simple mistake as I was given 2 urban poison instead of 2 durban poison.

Only got one of the 4 CDD v 1.0 from Rez think he swapped those for Raredankness Ghost Train Haze beans and Rare Dankness afghan ghost but definitely no intention of ever popping those ones. Like 0 interest ;\ I have a huge seed library and I researched those back in the day quite a bit just not at all what I need in my line up or want. I don't mind losing out on Rez Gear I got plenty of CD and worked those lines my self quite a bit just wanted extra gene pool laying around.

There were many others I'd have been thrilled with you can't get anymore or hell even one's you can. Would definitely in the future just ask people.

Hi mate really sorry to here of this mix up and surely must be just a packaging mistake, and wasnt intentionally a mixed order can you pm me the order number and details please so we can solve this issue asap , and we deffenitly dont expect you to be sending anything back to us we can sort out what you are missing if its in stock or anything else you are after no problems,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Just a thought mate we sent 2 diff envolopes out for this order if i rember correct did you recieve both envolopes????

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I got both I will hit you up in pm in a bit thanks for getting back to me and like I said no ill will or anything just wanted to save you guys bit of grief if swapping was the case due to out of stock.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah I got both I will hit you up in pm in a bit thanks for getting back to me and like I said no ill will or anything just wanted to save you guys bit of grief if swapping was the case due to out of stock.

No bother at all mate pm me let me know what’s missing please, thanks

Dogtown

Hi Gypsy and Panikz, how old are the seeds from the Gypsy Nirvana Collection and seeds from ACE, Mr.Nice, Tom Hill and Cannabiogen? Do you have some China Yunnan regular from ACE and Mextiza regular from Cannabiogen left? Thanks in advance

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The ages vary widely from 5 to 10 years old in some cases, and others might be even older, so germ ratios will be down some from fresh seeds.....

Check the RGS site for whats in stock and whats not..

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Well Karma's kush mix sounds great but I can't find anything anywhere about Karma making or selling a kush mix so i'll just leave it... :smoker: