What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush x Kali China feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks to all the growers who have grown this old limited edition :yes:

Bubba Kush x Kali China will be discontinued in 2021 so i unstick this thread from the upper part of the room.

moofingaround

420club
420giveaway
I had some difficulties with this one, including a stressful transplant but now it's going modestly although planted in the ground. It is a bit late to mature compared to the earlies (erdpurt based kushes from this year) and bubba hash. Can't wait to see if the kali china terp profile comes through.

Attachments

• Bubba KC Sep 15th.jpeg
    Bubba KC Sep 15th.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 36

moofingaround

420club
420giveaway
Glad you got one of the last Bubba x Kali China packs available @moofingaround :)
How is the terpene profile so far ?
I'd say it's quite comparable to the Kushes I have around, it's just starting to enrich a bit but still quite mild in that regard. I think the pheno I have leans on the kush side