What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What does dollars have to do with it. It space age metal and that is what matters.
Because there are a lot of choices. You can choose parts based on price, durability, weight, performance, comfort, looks or any number of other reasons. A decent mountain bike starts around $1000 for one a beginner would be more than happy with and can cost well over $10000 for one with all the top of the line parts. And to an untrained eye the difference would not seem like much.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Because there are a lot of choices. You can choose parts based on price, durability, weight, performance, comfort, looks or any number of other reasons. A decent mountain bike starts around $1000 for one a beginner would be more than happy with and can cost well over $10000 for one with all the top of the line parts. And to an untrained eye the difference would not seem like much.
I am just messing with you. I dont know shit about bikes other than they cant be used to roof with.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed::coffee: mornin campers...going riding...otherwise i wouldn;t be up before the lazy ass sun was...just a quick trail loop so i can get back in time to still manage to not get much trimming done...really i don't have that much to do,7 more plants of the nem x mac although it is pretty gooey and leafy,so not an easy trim...smells good though...
forecast looks good for today at least,windy for the rest of the week,but the ride should be fine...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mostly been on the windy side,but so far it hasn't gotten too hot yet...
i'll see about the whole energy thing after chasing a couple of fast guys around today on a single speed...just about time to go,just need to fill water bottles...

Latest posts

Latest posts