What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

mr.haze420

Veteran
it maybe that the 1st batches were clean, but the bait and switch is an old trick. caveat emptor to all who buy into this product.

ngakpa

Veteran
mr.haze420 said:
there is something not right with the maroccan ice. i know it bubbles like mad but do you really think anyone up in the mountains of ketama has an ice machine, there is hardly any electrcity up there.

well, they have isolators and all that shite up in Himachal in India these days... so I don't doubt plenty of cretinous twats have gone to the Rif and told them to start making ice hash... because, being ignorant muppets, they think they know best... and fools will throw money at ice hash.... enough ****wits pass through, it's an innevitablity really

this is all old ground, but just as the best plants to grow in Morocco are the traditional strains from these regions, in the same way, the best way to make tasty potent and complex hashish is through simple sieving through very strong fine cloth like silk, the way it has been done for centuries in the arab, turkic and central asian world

these "modern" ice hash methods remove hundreds of different compounds which contribute to the unique flavours and effects of real hashish - the glycosides, the flavenoids, the terpenes, the saccharides, and countless other phenolic compounds and so on, and so on... these get dissolved and washed away in large quantity, hence leaving you with a thoroughly boring one-dimensional smoke

only a total cretin would prefer ice hash to real hashish... it's like prefering "sunny delight" to real pressed orange juice, or grape juice mixed with ethanol to real wine

anyway, fools and their money parted, worst things have happened... as long as the old methods remain, and this kind of bollocks sticks to the well-worn tourist routes, then there is not too much to worry about

the real worry is the dissappearance of the traditional hashish strains/cultivars themselves

Last edited:
G

ngakpa said:
the real worry is the dissappearance of the traditional hashish strains/cultivars themselves

thats exactly what i meant about losing traditional

justagrower

ngakpa said:
well, they have isolators and all that shite up in Himachal in India these days... so I don't doubt plenty of cretinous twats have gone to the Rif and told them to start making ice hash... because, being ignorant muppets, they think they know best... and fools will throw money at ice hash.... enough ****wits pass through, it's an innevitablity really

this is all old ground, but just as the best plants to grow in Morocco are the traditional strains from these regions, in the same way, the best way to make tasty potent and complex hashish is through simple sieving through very strong fine cloth like silk, the way it has been done for centuries in the arab, turkic and central asian world

these "modern" ice hash methods remove hundreds of different compounds which contribute to the unique flavours and effects of real hashish - the glycosides, the flavenoids, the terpenes, the saccharides, and countless other phenolic compounds and so on, and so on... these get dissolved and washed away in large quantity, hence leaving you with a thoroughly boring one-dimensional smoke

only a total cretin would prefer ice hash to real hashish... it's like prefering "sunny delight" to real pressed orange juice, or grape juice mixed with ethanol to real wine

anyway, fools and their money parted, worst things have happened... as long as the old methods remain, and this kind of bollocks sticks to the well-worn tourist routes, then there is not too much to worry about

:yes: so very true .

B

British_Bulldog

More and more melty goodness there mr.haze :)

Thanks for sharing,

Peace

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
It's been while since i posted some pics...

some black hash from afghanistan:

21805Afghane-1-med.jpg

21805afghane-2.jpg

21805afghane-3.jpg

21805afghane-4.jpg

and some good marrocan:

Ketama:

21805ketama-1.jpg

Spoetnik:

21805spoetnik-1.jpg

Tentuan royal:

21805tentuan-1.jpg

greetz

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi guys, im planning a trip to Dam, and Harleem to go to willie wortels.... can anyone recommend coffeeshops who usually have good import hashes in.... Im not really going for weed and bubble-i can and do provide both 4 myself at home but i really want to taste the nice black like i used to and some nepalese if possible, hell i can imagine me seeing thousand of items on the menu and wandering round with just those in my pocket lol...
so wheres usually got the good import guys

Last edited:
G

Harry Gypsna said:
Hi guys, im planning a trip to Dam, and Harleem to go to willie wortels.... can anyone recommend coffeeshops who usually have good import hashes in.... Im not really going for weed and bubble-i can and do provide both 4 myself at home but i really want to taste the nice black like i used to and some nepalese if possible, hell i can imagoe me eseeing thousand of items on the menu and wandering round with just those in my pocket lol...
so wheres usually got the good import guys

central coffeshop nepalese 3 gramm €25 ,,beutifull high ,,,abarxas nepalese €7 a gramm better flavour ,,,dutch flowers nepalese €10 a gramm great flavour and high ,,,believe it or not the bulldog leiseplein has killer nepalese too ,,,good all round hash supplier is Bluebird