What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CARSON WENTZ from NORTH DAKOTA

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
:woohoo: I'm so happy for this young man that the Browns passed him up! He get's to play for a good team and continue growing. The rest of the world is seeing what we have known for years. This guy is special. I'm a life long STEELERS fan. But my terrible towel was swinging wildly last night during MNF!!:woohoo:Close this window Manage Attachments
Sum of all attachments owned by farmerlion: 8.29 MB

Upload File from your Computer https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=378831&stc=1&d=1474392709
https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=378832&stc=1&d=1474392709

Upload File from a URL

Current Attachments (58.7 KB)
jpg.gif wentz

Attachments

• wentz 1.jpg
    wentz 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 82
  • wentz2.jpg
    wentz2.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 80
  • wentz3.jpg
    wentz3.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 82

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
In case any of the other NFL teams are still sleeping. The ND Bison kicked Iowa's butt last Saturday in Iowa!!! Better get your scouts up to this small school and see some real talent. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Pinball Wizard, That center didn't do him many favors did he? After getting beat a couple times. He started taking holding penalties. Carson does scramble well though. He made a couple nice passes rolling out. He will be tested big time this week playing the Steelers. We love you Carson but GO STEELERS!!! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
They gotta compete in the nfc east which means ya gotta have a stud at QB, they were due and this is coming from a NYC giants fan!
Gotta love the Giants! Eli is major clutch in Super Bowls too. To see anybody beat the Patriots makes my day. Your receiving core is the best in the league imo. Martavis Bryant sure stepped on his dick again. To bad these kids can't put work before play. When our RB gets back we will be better balanced running and throwing the ball. Laveon has great hands. I would like to see him in the slot or catching screens out of the back field. Peace

VERMONSTAH

Steelers are my second fave team, i grew up watching jack lambert and mean joe green annihhilate folks, that guy scared me! Big ben is the most underrated Qb in the league imho. Oh and le'veon is by far my go to rb in fantasy, i was shocked to see how deangelo came outa his shells after leaving carolina.......do not like the way they treated him at carolina, he'd make a great giant, feel free to trade him to us for a reciever!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I certainly wish Carson the best. With a short week the Eagles will have their hands full for sure. Harrison and Shazier will be in the backfield a lot. Should be a great game. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
CONGRATULATIONS CARSON !!! It was hard to see my team get their asses handed to them that way. I waived my terrible towel on all plays. Partly cheering for Carson and partly trying to wake my team up yelling at the TV. ( Are you f...ing kidding me! nobody can catch the ball today?!!! It was a great game for an incredible young talent. The EAGLES are a team to be reckoned with. I hope for a rematch in the Super Bowl. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Great job Carson!!! What a way to start off the year. Thank you for the way you represent our state. Ok Carson when your contract is up with Philly. Just across the state is Pittsburgh. They will give you a bank breaking contract and you will be in several Super Bowls with the best team in the NFL. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Another stellar game by Carson! Oh , my beloved STEELERS also won!!! WOOWEED !!! Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Go Carson, Kicking the Bronco's asses up and down the field!!!