What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy Birthday Ethereal

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Birthday buddy !!!
Hope you have a great day and many happy puffs throughout this very happy day for you.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Cappy!! ...Happy Birthday my friend! ...hope your day is stoney and fun fun fun :D

Xtrakritical

Oh Snap!

Oh Snap!

Ahh... My man FINALLY 21! :spank: 21 lashes with a wet noodle...

All jokes aside bro, I wish you the best! :headbange

Happy Birthday!

I owe u a session...
Your Boy,
Xtra

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
this is more happy bday wishes then ive recieved past 5 yrs of my life.
no idea how much it means to know some1 cares enough to send u good wishes on your special day.
i aint happy about gettin older, but knowin i got friends like yall makes up for it :)

lol@xtra..u owe me nothin fam...we're gonna catch up next couple weeks...gotta..and sessions gonna be on me ;) 1st doob at least! :D :joint:

doc glad to see u here ;) i knew u didnt hate me for really :D

babba hope to see u and YOU mrs beeeeeeeeeeee :d soon when i trip out to the left side! :jump:

cf i hate yer fucking guts. dont patronize me.
bitch.
:muahaha: :biglaugh: ROTFLMAO - so kidding its not even funny :)

gp glad to see ya :) :) thank u EVERY1!!!!! a quarter century phew....i feel 50 tho inside...(and kinda look it lol) sucks! : /

hey moneymike u got some nice taste in strains man. seriously!

hey punker person who thinks they know me :D :D whats goin on man nice 2 meet ya :wave: if we know eachother from elsewhere definitely pm me!
and if we dont know eachother from elsewhere, definitely pm me :D :biglaugh:
i can chat up ANYONE to the point of them lying their computers freezing and they cant talk anymore :D :D
hehe j/k i dont fuck with strangers :) mama taught me well :D :D teasin again. pleasure to make yer aquaintance!
"a stranger is just a friend you havent met yet" :smile: :canabis: :wave:
be well ic phamily :wave: :bow:

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
if i forgot to mention you its because im overjoyed :) for real :)

pp its gonna be tomorrow looks like hehe if yer still awake holler at me so i can tell ya the dealio :D nite timeish im thinkin he wants to come out n thats when my rides around anyhow :dance: hollaback when u can.

be well ALL ic friends!

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no way... wuz yers the 13thaswell?! crazy!

thats like 4 good folks I know on IC with birthdays this last week, myself included.

spring babies seem to have a green thumb.

Happy burfday my brother!1
Peace, bub.

dbuzz

Veteran
happy birthday ethereal. you have the same birthday as my dad, and i also had a may birthday recently. :joint: yay for may babies. :headbange

hope you had a good one. :wave:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont let the crap get you down...you have all of us here and dont forget it!!....stay strong cappy, msg me if theres ANY thing we can do :)