What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goodbye brown velvet

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to put my girl down and bury her yesterday. She was such a lover such a runner and kept our family safe for so many years. I'll miss you. :badday:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for your loss Retardo, it hurts to lose a good friend, just try to rememeber the good times you had and the love you all shared :)

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you both, its nice to know there is empathy on the board. I guess i shouldn't be surprised, canna will bring you more in touch with the feminine side of being, if one listens and loves. Again thanks as I'm new here I appreciate the keystroke nod or hug makes me feel like I belong. :redface:

G

I feel for you man, I am still going through this myself.My sympathies.

NPK

So sorry for the loss of your friend, Retardo. Euthanasia is the kindest and yet most difficult thing in the world to do. Warm thoughts to you and your family as you go through your grieving process.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
Man...really sorry to hear that, I just get this sick feeling hearing about animal loss...I loath the day......

C

Classyathome

My condolences - we lost our 2 faithful friends in the past year, so I know your pain.

Remember their love, and when you are ready, give another lucky animal a loving home.

Peace and pot to you and yours...

Latest posts

Latest posts