What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My fellow Hoosiers - Vote for Donald Rainwater

'Boogieman'

Eric Holcomb is basically a Democrat with a R next to his name. He has violated our constitutional rights with his unconstitutional mask mandate and small businesses crushing shutdowns. He has raised our taxes with nothing to show for it. Commie Holcomb has to go.

Donald Rainwater the Libertarian candidate is the way forward for Indiana. He supports -

- Medical and recreational cannabis.
- Open and concealed carry of all guns.
- The constitution right to own full automatic firearms.
- Opening Indiana back to 100% and getting rid of the unconstitutional mask mandate.
- Criminal justice reform
- Dropping property taxes and the state income tax.
- Cutting government funding to private entities.
- Dropping unnecessary business regulations.

The good news is Donald Rainwater appears to be winning. Most Hoosiers are sick of Holcomb and Rainwater is one of the most conservative Libertarians to ever run for governor.

The issues
https://www.rainwaterforindiana.com...Qs2egJYHzdogsRlMZ9-uT5y-uE5WPHLWzmJmmdtC2s_6A

Recent polls
https://www.tristatehomepage.com/ne...jXPoCviqjyVLuUTwPk1JuyLiJyxgS1G9nyFyuVilNwvTg

Tuesdays debate
https://youtu.be/QQCkGPcYH3Q

Attachments

• 10993aa0-68f3-40e3-9f6a-69218d82f493-GH_10082020_012.jpg
    10993aa0-68f3-40e3-9f6a-69218d82f493-GH_10082020_012.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 23

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some really great black hash from a friend of mine originally from Indiana . He had a friend who comes every year for the Miami Grand Prix, brought some souvenirs from Afghanistan , I kept a quarter lb for my head.
reading.gif

'Boogieman'

You've got to be kidding.

Eric Holcomb is a Democrat. He raised our taxes, tried to enforce his mask mandate, hurt small businesses by shutting them down, doesn't support constitution carry or the right to own full automatic firearms without government interference, and doesn't respect our constitutional rights. This millennial is voting straight Donald.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Dude... just buy a license and get your fully automatic.

And have lots and lots of sex with it.

Nobody is keeping you from your fantasy but you or your budget.

'Boogieman'

I will never settle for government overreach, instead I will vote to restore my rights and better my life.

G

Every time you flap your pie hole you show ignorance. Read up on C3 firearms.

G

Eric Holcomb is a Democrat. He raised our taxes, tried to enforce his mask mandate, hurt small businesses by shutting them down, doesn't support constitution carry or the right to own full automatic firearms without government interference, and doesn't respect our constitutional rights. This millennial is voting straight Donald.
I had already decided to vote for him. Maybe a futile gesture but Holcomb is a fail in any party.

OldSSSCGuy

Wow. That's a lot of insanity to load into a single post.

X

xavier7995

Go for it, I would point out that in states where they drop the income tax they often have to raise others to make up for it. States have to pay for stuff somehow. Often they raise sales tax or vice tax (booze). On one hand, thats fair, pay for what you use, but on the other it overwhelmingly benefits extremely rich people and puts the responsibility of funding the state on the poorer folks who wind up with a larger percentage of their money going towards taxes than if it were based on income.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will never understand people's desire to own automatic weapons...they're only good for killing people...

i guess in indiana you do have children of the corn to worry about!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Automatic weapons are probably worse at killing people, shot for shot...

If a semiautomatic isn't cutting it you should probably just get a shotgun....

And don't worry about me reading up on how fucked up Indiana laws are Stewie.

Your beer laws are screwy enough.

'Boogieman'

i will never understand people's desire to own automatic weapons...they're only good for killing people...

i guess in indiana you do have children of the corn to worry about!

Not really, handguns will always be the weapon of choice in most murders. Most fully automatic weapons are very heavy to combat the recoil load, and are not easy to conceal or dispose of like a handgun. On top of that if you fully let one rip the barrel will get extremely hot. I just feel it was propaganda and a fear mongering tactic from around the same time weed became illegal due to the same thing (fear mongering and propaganda).

'Boogieman'

I had already decided to vote for him. Maybe a futile gesture but Holcomb is a fail in any party.

:tiphat:

I think he has a very good chance but time will tell. Some people will always vote on party but many life long Republicans I know are voting for Rainwater.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not really, handguns will always be the weapon of choice in most murders. Most fully automatic weapons are very heavy to combat the recoil load, and are not easy to conceal like a handgun. I just feel it was propaganda and a fear mongering tactic from around the same time weed became illegal due to the same thing (fear mongering and propaganda).

i guess i'm missing something...so why do you want one so bad? do they have concealed carry in your state? if you're talking self defense wouldn't rolling strapped,and having a couple of shotguns at home be enough?

i dunno,i guess it's like me going and buying a 12,000 dollar racing road bike...it would be cool,but i'm not that fast and i ain't dressing up in some tight ass riding gear and riding like an entitled idiot...

'Boogieman'

i guess i'm missing something...so why do you want one so bad? do they have concealed carry in your state? if you're talking self defense wouldn't rolling strapped,and having a couple of shotguns at home be enough?

i dunno,i guess it's like me going and buying a 12,000 dollar racing road bike...it would be cool,but i'm not that fast and i ain't dressing up in some tight ass riding gear and riding like an entitled idiot...

You can't have a concealed handgun without a license but you can have shotguns and rifles with no limits on magazine size. We are getting very close to passing concealed carry for handguns.

If I was to protect myself at home I would most likely go for my shotgun, I would prefer a concealed handgun on the streets, and if I want to enjoy practicing on fake targets in my backyard, or perhaps a broke down vehicle ready to get scrapped I would like to use a fully automatic rifle.