What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Pricing & Quality for These Strains - Reputable Sellers?

Peaceb2usall

Hello Guys,

I would love it if anyone can guide me forward on recommendations for good quality seeds at the most reasonable price. Best strains & vendors for the following, preference is Canada but can get them from anywhere.

1. OG Kush
2. Blueberry
3. C99

Also what would you guys recommend for a pairing like one couch locker / bodystone i.e. sleep not doing much and then a good motivational strain, mentally alert, get shit done strain?

I would prefer nothing too racey as I don't like the paranoia etc but I believe thats generally Sativa / Harvest related.

I generally use this for pain relieve / anxiety / stress relief and recreation.

One up and one down recomendations?

JockBudman

For c99 I'd go for female seeds version - I grew it this year and it was very nice, relaxing but still clear headed high. However my top tip is to actually go for grapefruit from female seeds instead. It's a daughter of c99 and an unnamed sativa and has, in my opinion, a better taste and high. Little more spaced out feeling, colours are enhanced etc but you can still get shit done

I've tried a few kushes but they're not really my thing. Indica wise I've enjoyed aurora indica from Nirvana and la confidential from DNA I think it was, along with the critical kush I've been buying on the street, but I'm more of a sativa guy. I'll probably earn the ire of a few here, but I find indica heavy strains much of a muchness - for me sativa is where the high comes from and indica the relaxation and stone and there is less variety of stone than there is of high (unless you get a proper hashy leg numbing smoke on, but then that's only good for sleep)

I smoke to help with anxiety and depression myself and mainly enjoy the less racy sativas and sativa dominant hybrids for that. C99, grapefruit, some phenos of blue dream and cheese crosses have all been good for that.

I think you have a good plan regarding a heavy indica and a workable sativa. You can even mix them in a salad joint to get the hybrid feel. Depending on how many plants you're going for, I'd encourage a few of each type - say you want 4 plants, I'd do two different sativa dominant and two indica dominant. That way you have a variety of smokes, each on its own plus mixed joints or bowls which will allow you to figure out what works and what doesn't.

Sorry this is a bit rambly but my four would probably be

Grapefruit - female seeds (sativa)
Aurora indica - nirvana (indica)
LA confidential - DNA (indica)
Blue cheese - dinafem (hybrid but good for stress)

Bonus choice

Blue hash - dinafem I think (indica) got me through some stressful times that one did.

These are all strains I've grown and enjoyed, I don't want to comment on shit I haven't smoked but based on the fact you smoke for similar reasons to me, I thought I'd give you an idea of whats worked for me.

Ganja gu brah

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peakseedsbc.com has a really good reputation they have blueberry & C99 $40 US included shipping they are in Canada, the C99 isn't listed on their website the skunk x c99 is but ive read you have to ask for/about it & ive read some really good reviews about it on rollitup forums there's a peekseedsbc thread there.

Also check out Joey weed seeds at Hemp depot .ca also in Canada joey weed sells a blueberry sativa $59 CAD & C99 $70 CAD also read some good reviews on his C99.

check out mandala seeds & Nirvana seeds they have a bit of variation in phenos but easy to pick & choose what you like heady or couch lock strains & inexpensive most of mandala strains are known to be pleasant/mellow & not racey.

for the OG ive only grown dinafems i thought it was pretty good but not sure how pure or true of an OG it is.

I personally have found C99 to be nail biting paranoia so maybe a hybrid would be better if you want to avoid that sort of experience but everyone is different so good luck.

Last edited:

707OGBUSH970

Yeah, I second Peak. Great seeds at a great price and his shipping is super stealth, although that probably doesn't matter if you are in Canada. Still, he goes the extra mile and his Blueberry especially shows. As for OG Kush, I would try one of the Karma offerings. I liked the Josh D OG best, but all of them are great. Also, Kingdom Organic seeds has Cindy 99 F4s and F5s, I believe. His are also great. Good luck!

oti$

Why not c99 from brothers Grimm? They are back in business and are the originators. For if Kush in seed firm, the best I've grown has been from archive seeds, also Scott's if from rare daniness out out spot on og ohenos. I've only grown blueberry crosses, but I had some very nice blueberry smelling phenos in bodhi's blueberry hashplant...very potent and heavy yielding too. Good luck in your search:D

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Og= karma or archive or private breeders on ig just gotta do some research on creditably
Bb= dj if u want to go to the source id wait for his new fx stuff about to drop but there's hella bb stuff out all based off dj so u could definitely save on getting it elsewhere
C99= mosca female joey all good reports on grims new work aren't the same as the old

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Why not c99 from brothers Grimm? They are back in business and are the originators. For if Kush in seed firm, the best I've grown has been from archive seeds, also Scott's if from rare daniness out out spot on og ohenos. I've only grown blueberry crosses, but I had some very nice blueberry smelling phenos in bodhi's blueberry hashplant...very potent and heavy yielding too. Good luck in your search:D

Lost tribe a man who knows c99 said grins was different!!! And I'm not one for hearsay but he is not just someone hating... he grew all the c99 available said grins had good plants but they were not c99 we all know...

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I can answer all with 1 guy...Buy seeds from BOG, I believe he still has a distributor in Ca.
His BlueMoonRocks while not blueberry per say is a fantastic blueberry lavender taste with sedating high. Sweet cindy is 5x better then any straight c99 and his Sour Bubble is to me a sour bubba kush

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are good

1.og kush, reserva privada's og18 or kosher. karma's biker

2.blueberry, mosca's otm & verdant greens bluedigiberry

3.c99, female seeds grapefruit/c99/sexbud, mosca's c99

oti$

Lost tribe a man who knows c99 said grins was different!!! And I'm not one for hearsay but he is not just someone hating... he grew all the c99 available said grins had good plants but they were not c99 we all know...

Thanks for the heads up, my first grows we're a c99 cut I got from an old grower. I was considering popping in some from Grimm, but now not so sure...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up, my first grows we're a c99 cut I got from an old grower. I was considering popping in some from Grimm, but now not so sure...

Check out the thread and make ur own decision... he said the were not bad just different not c99 or what we know as c99

Happy Times

What comes to my mind:

OG Kush- rare dankness, Karma, Josh D, DNA genetics

Blueberry- DJ short, Joey Weed

C99- Joey Weed, Bros Grimm (for better or worse on the differences mentioned)

Satyros

Female Seeds selected Grapefruit to get Sexbud and...not really sure the difference as Sexbud is still grapefruit. Anyway I would say on that, very fast flowering but very little body effect, kind of an oxymoron, but won't slow you down.