What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for a potent,extremely happy and upbeat strain

hi everyone,im on the lookout for a potent sativa that makes you very,very happy and gives you energy rather than taking energy from you.im so sick of knock you down indicas.a strain for social or energetic days,a strain that has little burnout and that makes you talk and be real happy.i dont care about the cost or the finishing times,unless it goes over 16 weeks.anyone know of such a strain?

O

OneTokeOver

I just finished a run of Super Lemon Haze.

Awesome lemon candy smell, smooth smoke, very happy and energetic high. 1 bong hoot and 2 hours later I had a clean shop and a huge smile on my face. I know the general tone on this site is anti GHS but this one is a keeper for me.

Gotta go find the wife and smoke her up, maybe I can get her to wash my truck. LOL

skunktoker

I just finished a run of Super Lemon Haze.

Awesome lemon candy smell, smooth smoke, very happy and energetic high. 1 bong hoot and 2 hours later I had a clean shop and a huge smile on my face. I know the general tone on this site is anti GHS but this one is a keeper for me.

Gotta go find the wife and smoke her up, maybe I can get her to wash my truck. LOL

I agree with above post 1000% love the SLH...so many will do a few of my favs are; SLH western-winds Kali-mist hawaiin-snow lambsbread...so many others.........ST

growhi

bangi haze by ace seeds ,

its something special , something differnt !!

electric sativa high of the highest order

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dutchgrown Seeds Laughing Tiger,its very well named,make everything much funnier,makes you feel lighter than air...

picture.php

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
I've heard Apollo 11 fits that bill. Also haze hybrids would work. I have SLH going but don't have any to sample yet so I can't really speak on it personally. Sour Diesel is a potent sativa high that will get the mind churning. I'm also in the search of similar strains. Good luck on your search and take care 1

i have heard some nice things about kali mist,but i heard its not as good anymore,anyone grow belladonna or anything from paradise with that happy edgy high?

C

Classy@Home

kali mist
Yup...

KM is very nice, clean, waay up high. Not nappin' on that stuff...

Or, take a NL slightly early, and cure well - you get a speedy, happy, up high. More clear glands, slightly milky.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Mango Haze

and

Kali Mist

So you don't waist time... LOL

Ojo

What he said on the Mango! ;) I'd personally grab a Mango hybrid & take it a bit early. It'll fit the bill perfectly!

Need to try the Kali myself someday...

SneakySneaky

Veteran
mango haze is a good one, female seeds grapefruit is another good one, fms grapefruit always leaves me giggly and in a good mood, some strains sit u on the couch this one sends u outside

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
SSH, Jack Herrer, Mango haze, , Kali Mist,SAGE, Thai or African strains like Malawi Gold and Golden Tiger from Ace, or any haze hybrid

good luck in your searches

peace
Chefboy

Ras Pablo

Veteran
ACE's Thai hybrids, Golden Tiger, Vietnam Black x Meao THai

CannaBIoGen Destroyer, Sugarloaf, MexTiZa, Panama

gardenlover

No Cinderella 99 yet? that has my vote. also had some awesome Super skunk recently. Western winds.... suppose to be the older version of kali mist... but have not grown that in many years but it was excellent!

Latest posts

Latest posts