What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain WANTED ! help

dokt0r

Hello,

Im looking for a feminized seeds, with v.high yield, and low odour.
Any recomendations ??
Im gona be using aeroflo, and indoors environement.

Many Thanks !

skunktoker

I' Am sure many on here have opinions about this prolly wont get just one answer..I am no expert at non smelly strains ..but in my experiences the least smelly with A great yield would be northern lights ...others will chime in keep it dank.........ST

skunktoker

Chronic also yields quite well however personally speaking I like the quality of northern lights better then chronic..however some may have a different opinion

sub dermal

also, any recommendations on the best weed ever that flowers in under 40 days and doesn't need nutrients?

anything?

bueller?

jm420

Veteran
Hello,

Im looking for a feminized seeds, with v.high yield, and low odour.
Any recomendations ??
Im gona be using aeroflo, and indoors environement.

Many Thanks !

Paridise Ice cream is a good one, I wouldnt consider the odor ovewhelming .Been growing it 4 a while with no scrubber .Reasonably priced good yeilder and great smoke

I'll second jm420's suggestion. I'd rate the Ice Cream as very good smoke, some might think it's expensive but believe me when I say it's worth every penny and then some. No hermi problems either in my experience and as mentioned above will yield nicely if the grower knows their shit and pretty well if they don't. Some phenos have pretty hard nugs that are just incredible to smell when cracked open. Very kind herb.

Latest posts

Latest posts