What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who has the best Orange? Lemon? Pineapple taste?

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh:

Reservoir Galadriel: C99 x Sour Diesel

Fuckin amazing pot check my sig...

Pineapples fruit and diesel in one package!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention some killer sour phenos.

The best orange isn't released yet, but it will be soon. Aeric Cali-O x Sourdiesel. Think it is released in couple of months.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I agree with the comments. I've got a GN C99 Fem pack (only Fem's I've ever run) that produced orange fruity delicious flowers. I've also grown Rez's Sour Diesel and there are some super lemony flavors to be had.

G

Guest 88950

i have a NL from Female Seeds that has an intense Lemony Pinesol smell and taste.

fabvariousk

Veteran
what does sour diesel originate from?

:laughing:
I am not laughing at you question, just all of the smart-ass answers I could post that would make people go nuts on here!

1. Soma
2. It is a cross I made with original G13 clone.
3. That dude in Colorado who invented og
4. Tell the Grateful Dead story but change it.
5. Greenhouse
6. Massachusetts
:wave:

I

Iron_Lion

FMS Iced Grapefruit had the best grapefruit smell and taste. It was amazing to find a strain that actually smells and tastes like a food.

I have FMS grapefruit growing now, Im hoping it's as good as the iced grapefruit.

O

oneeyewilly

dont know from exp but keeping a eye on mosca
got a lemon/c99
called lymin penon or somen like that

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
and the lemon taste & small i that strains :

SuperLemonHaze - GHS
Lemonade Haze - no idea were is the breeder, i have it from italy
Nebula - Paradise seeds
Panama - Ace Seeds

peace
DiMoDz

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guest 18340

The best Pineapple I ever had is from Mosca's C99BX. So sweet you'd never know it was actually MJ you where smelling/smoking. Until your face gets tight from the buzz :D

M

milehimedi

Soma's NYCD x G-13 Haze.

like a box of clementines

Last edited by a moderator:

Loosey

I havent tasted any other pineapple scented bud other than Great White Shark which had sweet pineapple in it that i loved to smoke and it was smooth as hell. It didnt pack any hard punch though..

skunktoker

I agree 40amp ...thing is If I cant speak the truth when asked then suppose Wont speak at all.........freedom and keep it dank......ST

MtnLivin

Man I smoked this shit like 7 years ago that was called Lemon ice and it taste just like Ice cool Lemons! Still couldn't find it again to this day :-(

F

FIREofKALI

nobody did mention California Orange????:)

get chimeras calio x blueberry or cannacopias calio x deepchunk...

rez will release calio x sourdiesel, so maybe nice combo of oranges and lemons....

kali:wave:

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Soma's NYCD x G-13 Haze.

like a box of clementines

Got a cut of this from a buddy...can't wait to see what the fuss is all about...its suppose to be all tangerines just like you say...

NL5xDurban is another that has a really nice orange lemon soda smell and flavor to her. I think its Nirvana's Urban Poison, I had a pheno I called The Jeffery...

DRorganic

Veteran
the best pineapple i had was from gn03 c99. and the best orange is some seeds i made from some 02 cali-o from nirvana seeds. i still have a load to grow out to find the best
pheno. i have 2 growing now .it grows like a indaca but has a sativa head high.the plant reminds me of c99.