What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Too Much Overdrive.

Chem&M

I have used OD for years, but it was all from an old large sample bottle. I'm sure they changed the formula since then at this is what happened to my leaves:

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03264.jpg

4SD-2.jpg

As you can see, the buds and most of the leaves close to them are fine. I think it was too much OD. I was using 8ml a gal.

My routine for these 6 ladies was :

AN Micro 6ml/gal
AN Bloom 9ml/gal
10-15ml Sweet
Big Bud up until Overdrive
a touch of Silica if stressed
and Overdrive at 8ml/gal

The smell of rotten leaves was rampant. Thank God this is the tiny room. Anyway, I flushed with gallons of PH'd water and sweet, let sit 2 days, and started feeding again at 1/2 strength Overdrive.

They are all on day 2 of week 7. # strains are 8 weekers, 2 are 10 weekers.

Anyone seen this? More in the thread in my sig.

Temps always between 69-74 with max 50% RH. Intake, out-take, the whole deal. No Co2 in this room though. Just AC.

TRONIC187

I cant see your pics but i have ran into a similar problem. hit my babies with od and they wilted the leaves started rotting. I flushed them and chopped a couple days later.. alright harvest was super weak tho

skunktoker

I cant see your pics either ...however I have been using OD for over 10 years and have never burnt my leaves using it ..not saying thats not your problem since I cant see the pics dont know what your plants are doing .............ST